Looking for communicating teammate's

Discus and support Looking for communicating teammate's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking to make a group of ??? People to form a gaming community on the Xbox one...The must's 1 Have a mic and talk often 2. No matter what have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX iLLTaLent Xx, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Looking for communicating teammate's

I am looking to make a group of ??? People to form a gaming community on the Xbox one...The must's 1 Have a mic and talk often 2. No matter what have fun 3.Add me and let's play I am on now and most of the night playing bf4 4. No Kids please

My gt is hope to hear from you guys/girls

:)

xX iLLTaLent Xx, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Xbox one voice commands list

Here's a look at some system commands and then some commands you can use in BF4 to communicate to teammates without headsets (on the right).

Looking for communicating teammate's [​IMG]

Looking for communicating teammate's [​IMG]

Munkey Boy, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    Glitch 3arch & IW acknowlegded but will not fix

In Hardcore, a teammate's Sentry Gun killed me.

-

wat

Yousef Islam, Feb 21, 2014
Thema:

Looking for communicating teammate's

1. Looking for communicating teammate's - Similar Threads - Looking communicating teammate's

2. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  3. {OSG} Are you looking for structure, communication and friends? And MATURITY? CLICK HERE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {OSG} Are you looking for structure, communication and friends? And MATURITY? CLICK HERE!: OUTLAWED SYNDICATE GAMING A NEW BRAND OF GAMING We are a brand new clan looking for fresh ideas to bring to the table of gaming. We need soldiers for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Advanced...
  4. Im looking for people to play with that communicate!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for people to play with that communicate!: Ive been playing a lot of cod lately and Ive realized that since Ive gotten my xbox one alot of the guys I used to play with have not yet switched over to xbox one. So Im looking for some people...
  5. looking for a high level clan with communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a high level clan with communication: I'm a well above average COD player. I'm 30 years old and communicate well. My clan I'm currently in is great however they are never on anymore and the new people we pick up don't carry there...
  6. Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...: I really want to know why I still can’t communicate on Xbox live since my baNWas supposed to be over on Halloween and I’ve been waiting every day since then for it to go away...
  7. Communication bans need looked at!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication bans need looked at!!!: I login today to see that I'm communication banned? I always play with friends in a party and never message anyone anything that would get me banned. I think xbox should look into cases before...
  8. Communication banned - First offense, please take another look. Thanks in advance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned - First offense, please take another look. Thanks in advance.: Hello, This is pretty new to me. For the amount of time I've held this Xbox account, I have never had any issues surrounding the Terms of Service. I went ahead and did the survey to get it looked...
  9. I'm looking for help in resolving an unfair communications ban currently imposed on my xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking for help in resolving an unfair communications ban currently imposed on my xbox ...: Today (10 November 2016) my account has received a 2 week communications ban. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue as I believe it to be unjustified and without the full...
  10. XBOX NEED TO LOOK INTO COMMUNICATION BANS INSTEAD OF JUST INSTANTLY BANNING YOU!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX NEED TO LOOK INTO COMMUNICATION BANS INSTEAD OF JUST INSTANTLY BANNING YOU!?: I got an instant ban today for no reason,my friend reported me Joking thinking nothing would happen but a few minutes later I got a communication ban! 5987800e-b3d5-4a50-9d68-9f955e3da99c