looking for competitive gamers

Discus and support looking for competitive gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the disciples of hell clan is looking for competitive gamers for call of duty and mlg. The members we have are good but more casual than competitive so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoHxCHAOS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest

the disciples of hell clan is looking for competitive gamers for call of duty and mlg. The members we have are good but more casual than competitive so im looking to beef up our competitive team. The only requirements are you must have a mic and please be
    good I will not accept gamers with a k/d lower than .9 or less. we have a website and I am working on a youtube account. if you are interested message me on xbox live and we will see what you got good luck

:)

DoHxCHAOS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Lirpa93
    Lirpa93 Guest
    Looking for non competitive gamers.

I must say, I don't have much for skill as I'm a newbie at this but if anyone wants to play sometime, let me know. I'm a 19 year old female from Canada. looking for competitive gamers :D If you do add me, send me a message saying you're from here as I generally ignore random friend requests.

Currently, I have Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Revelations. I was really into Battlefield Bad Company 2 but sadly my disc has stopped working. I really should learn to buy games new... I'll be buying the third Assassin's
    Creed in three weeks once I get my cheque.

Happy Gaming everyone!

Lirpa93, Jan 1, 2014
  3. banzy 3 g
    banzy 3 g Guest

I would like to play with you but the only game i got like you is Halo 3 looking for competitive gamers :(

banzy 3 g, Jan 1, 2014
  4. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest

DoHxCHAOS, Jan 1, 2014
  5. DoHxCHAOS Win User

6. banzy 3 g Win User

I would like to play with you but the only game i got like you is Halo 3 :(
  7. Tatsuke eC Win User

The Known Outlaws are looking for gamers for: MW3, GOW 3, and BF3. We also have PS3 within the clan come and check us out!!!!

We are looking for women gamers who are either competitive or not competitive. If you wish to know more just give us a message! KO Tatsuke300 is always on!
  8. Tatsuke eC Win User

The Known Outlaws are looking for gamers for: MW3, GOW 3, and BF3. We also have PS3 within the clan come and check us out!!!!

We have a lot of cool artists in the clan! As well as competitive and casual gamers. We offer a lot to the gamers. We have teams and we have none competitive gamers. Come and check us out today!

We are still looking for more PS3 gamers for MW3 and BF3 along with Killzone3, and Socom.

We are also looking for XBOX gamers for: GOW3, MW3, BF3 and our casual gamer Reach. Come and check us out!
  9. mangomatt75 Win User

Flashing Gamerpic on 360 dashboard controller menu when connected to xbox live

looking for ghost recon free gamer pic in a competition found for the game on cinema blend
Thema:

1. looking for competitive gamers - Similar Threads - looking competitive gamers

2. Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!: I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills the vibe and we dont want that. Please add me...
  3. MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!: The Merciless Pros Network is expanding and looking for members to join our massively popular gaming community! Since 2010, the Merciless Pros Network has been seen on mulitple platforms and we...
  4. Female gamer looking for other adults to play Overwatch Competitive with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Female gamer looking for other adults to play Overwatch Competitive with.: Hello there, fellow gamers. I'm currently looking for other Overwatch players to play competitive mode with. I'm getting annoyed with playing with randoms and would really prefer to communicate...
  5. Competitive site (not clan) Looking for players and staff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Competitive site (not clan) Looking for players and staff: WWW.FRAGGEDNATION.COM IS LOOKING FOR HEAD ADMINS AND REFEREES TO HELP STAFF THE BLACK OPS 3 LADDER.... NationFusion mAKE SURE YOU SELECT xBOX ONW bo3 OR...
  6. Looking for competitive Cod players. Must be 18yrs or older.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Cod players. Must be 18yrs or older.: Hi my name is Jon and I'm looking to either join a community or looking to create a team that plays Call of Duty competitively. Now since MLG doesn't focus on xbox anymore, I still want to create...
  7. I am looking for a competitive BO3 clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am looking for a competitive BO3 clan.: Hey, it's Dashie. I'm a competitive player in BO3 and I'm looking for a team. I'm experienced in UMGs. My kik is JaX_RainbowDash, and GT is . Thanks. b12a8245-297c-491a-8428-ae7e2d144b86
  8. Looking for players interested in competitive play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players interested in competitive play: Must be over 18 games message if interested 6ab993a1-6bdd-4f66-96b9-c7dc184875e3
  9. Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.: Been playing on Xbox live since the original console and I'm looking for a mature group that plays halo, call of duty, battlefield or eso. Used to play in a ton of competitions for halo and cod...
  10. Girl Gamer Looking for competitive girls to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl Gamer Looking for competitive girls to play with: Hello I'm looking for other girl games to play competitive with me on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and yes I do still play that. I would like to have a girl to play league play with or at least a...