Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

Discus and support Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Domdingo, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Domdingo
    Domdingo Guest

I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills the vibe and we dont want that. Please add me and send me a message if you're serious, I'm Onyx 3 but normally
    a Diamond and so is my friend. We just don't binge like we use to lol.

Thank You!

:)

Domdingo, Jun 12, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

Rather than looking in these forums for players I would suggest creating a LFG post on your Xbox.
  3. BowenB23 Win User

Here’s the full list of 15 games getting keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One

This is awesome. I wonder if Gears of War will have separate servers for mouse/keyboard and controller players. Considering the game is so prevalent in the competitive scene.
  4. MaluNYMets Win User

Searching For COD Clan

We're looking for guys who want to play in Wars. We're looking for quality players. Not looking for a 100 person clan but a small tight group that want to build a long term competitive team. We've won 4 championships in the past 3 years.
  5. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Gears of War series

Gears of War 3 for me because Campaign is the only one with 4 players.
Thema:

1. Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!! - Similar Threads - Looking competitive Gears

2. MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!: The Merciless Pros Network is expanding and looking for members to join our massively popular gaming community! Since 2010, the Merciless Pros Network has been seen on mulitple platforms and we...
  3. Female gamer looking for other adults to play Overwatch Competitive with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Female gamer looking for other adults to play Overwatch Competitive with.: Hello there, fellow gamers. I'm currently looking for other Overwatch players to play competitive mode with. I'm getting annoyed with playing with randoms and would really prefer to communicate...
  4. Competitive site (not clan) Looking for players and staff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Competitive site (not clan) Looking for players and staff: WWW.FRAGGEDNATION.COM IS LOOKING FOR HEAD ADMINS AND REFEREES TO HELP STAFF THE BLACK OPS 3 LADDER.... NationFusion mAKE SURE YOU SELECT xBOX ONW bo3 OR...
  5. Looking for competitive Cod players. Must be 18yrs or older.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Cod players. Must be 18yrs or older.: Hi my name is Jon and I'm looking to either join a community or looking to create a team that plays Call of Duty competitively. Now since MLG doesn't focus on xbox anymore, I still want to create...
  6. I am looking for a competitive BO3 clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am looking for a competitive BO3 clan.: Hey, it's Dashie. I'm a competitive player in BO3 and I'm looking for a team. I'm experienced in UMGs. My kik is JaX_RainbowDash, and GT is . Thanks. b12a8245-297c-491a-8428-ae7e2d144b86
  7. Looking for players interested in competitive play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players interested in competitive play: Must be over 18 games message if interested 6ab993a1-6bdd-4f66-96b9-c7dc184875e3
  8. Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.: Been playing on Xbox live since the original console and I'm looking for a mature group that plays halo, call of duty, battlefield or eso. Used to play in a ton of competitions for halo and cod...
  9. Looking for a competitive clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a competitive clan: Hello, My IGN is , and I'm looking for a competitive clan. MSG for more details on xbox 360 using my username . 531bfa39-6ff0-4771-bff4-54da0b9cc404
  10. Looking for competitive players and friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive players and friends: Hey, I'm looking for competitive players who would like to form a party to play either attrition, campaign or variety pack. Feel free to add me, cheers. f79d507e-cee8-477c-8bda-7a1be607f726