Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends

Discus and support Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am looking for some decent friends to game with - I just deleted the old batch because they were either lame or psycho. My games include:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liltreeclimber, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends

Hello! I am looking for some decent friends to game with - I just deleted the old batch because they were either lame or psycho. My games include: Fable 3; Minecraft; Kinect Adventures; Medal of Honor; Resident Evil 5; Sniper Ghost Warrior; Splinter Cell
    Conviction; and Viva Pinata -- I realize it's a rather random list.

Lately I've really been on the Fable 3 kick. Just an FYI (in case it's a deal breaker) I share my gamertag with my daughter (who typically only plays Minecraft but sometimes Fable 3 as well - plus I monitor everything when she's playing so it's really NBD)

Would be cool to have some friends though. I just bought a fancy new headset and have no one to even chat with.

:)

liltreeclimber, Mar 29, 2014
  2. Crysonfell
    Crysonfell Guest
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, Work out friends.

cool, I'll add ya...Iv been looking to add some people for some competition with this game, as well as making new xbox live friends.

Crysonfell, Mar 29, 2014
  3. Looking for some cool friends!

You sir speak my language! Castle Crashers and zombies! Add the flying F\@k out of me Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends :)

DomiNickelini, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Crysonfell Win User

Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, Work out friends.

cool, I'll add ya...Iv been looking to add some people for some competition with this game, as well as making new xbox live friends.
  5. DomiNickelini Win User

Looking for some cool friends!

You sir speak my language! Castle Crashers and zombies! Add the flying F\@k out of me :)
  6. Gillette 73 Win User

Looking for cool friends on 360 for FPS!

Hi chris i am currently playing bf4 and ghost's regularly with a great group of people (uk based) you'd be very welcome to join us just see the link in my sig x
  7. Jyxa Win User

You can send me a message. I have to clear my friends list, so friend requests won't go through until I have 99 or less people befriended. We both have (and play) Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4.
  8. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Unfortunately my slow internet doesnt allow me to play multiplayer games.Call of Duty lags really bad.I think Im alive but my friends saw me die 5 minutes ago.
Thema:

Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends

1. Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends - Similar Threads - Looking cool LIVE

2. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  4. Looking for xbox one friends cool respectful players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for xbox one friends cool respectful players: i play diablo 3 halo 5 borderlands destiny and more if interested shoot me and add AQUAMAN64 all caps 24 in age real cool and friendly thanks....... 5146c0b2-d351-4b8c-9a99-ec409d0a8e01
  5. Looking for cool new friends to play mincraft and other games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cool new friends to play mincraft and other games with: I'm 21 male from NC and I'm new to xbox one so I lost all my old 360 friends due to account error but anyone can respond male or female as long as you like a good laugh and like to play for fun...
  6. Looking for a cool Girl Gamer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a cool Girl Gamer: Recently its come to my attention that our crew could use a little femininity. We play a lot of Destiny, some Titanfall and we're excited for the release of Halo 5 and come next year, Tom Clancy's...
  7. Looking for some cool new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some cool new friends: Hello my name is Timothy im 21 years old I love games,anime,comics, movies, tv shows etc looking for some cool people to play xbox one with that are generally with the same interests and meet...
  8. Looking for some cool friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some cool friends!: I play on both the 360 and the One so my gaming options are limitless. I'm a 19 year old male who has a mic, and prefers people with mics! Can't have a good conversation if you don't have a mic...
  9. Looking for some cool people to play games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some cool people to play games with: Hey, I just bought an Xbox One and it's my first xbox console (also play on PC&PS). And was hoping to find some cool people to play awesome games with. I am 22 years old, from the Netherlands but...
  10. Looking for Xbox One X Cooling Recommendations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One X Cooling Recommendations: I've had my console for a few months now, and absolutely love it. However, I've started noticing that the back of the console gets very hot after only an hour or so of playing. I suspect this is...