Looking for creative players

Discus and support Looking for creative players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kids are looking for someone to play with, they have mics they are 6 and 9, both understand the game extensivley no one over 10 please. Add my GT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PunchyHale, Jan 26, 2014.

1. PunchyHale
    PunchyHale Guest

My kids are looking for someone to play with, they have mics they are 6 and 9, both understand the game extensivley no one over 10 please. Add my GT with minecraft in the subject

:)

PunchyHale, Jan 26, 2014
  2. NeoDaVinzi
    NeoDaVinzi Guest
    Minecraft

Vary creative and looking for mature players

NeoDaVinzi, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Looking for creative players

I'm wanting to continue progress made on my creative world. I have several things built on this world already and I am wanting to start a new project. I have 350+ hours on this world so you'll be able to find something you'd like to build on. Send me a message
    and I'll invite you.

WhiskeyWarrior9, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Deathbringer858 Win User

Minecraft Xbox one edition. Want friends to play around with

Looking for creative players with build experience. Add me if interested.
  5. Mike Vegano Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

I'm looking for mature players.

18+.

For whatever. Survival or creative.

GT:
  6. OneStuartOne Win User

Looking for Players to play with. Survival and Creative

Hi, I'm 16, play creative mainly but also play survival. I am okay at red-stone but I mainly like building stuff :) My Gamertag is
  7. MumboJumbo2012 Win User

Hi, i like to play minecraft in creative mode and have a city i built myself.... Am looking for players to play with to help expand and build :) gt is p.s. i dont have mic... But will soon :)
  8. Shibby952 Win User

Hey man im 14 and my gt is
Thema:

1. Looking for creative players - Similar Threads - Looking creative players

2. Looking for people join me and build a whole city/town/village together on creative mode! ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people join me and build a whole city/town/village together on creative mode! ...: Greetings to the gamers reading this... I am looking for people who would want to create a city/town/village on creative mode on xbox one. I am so bored. My gamertag is . I don't bite at all.:]...
  3. Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+: I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested. 7f21de40-d5b5-418f-af2d-4e9fe32f8600
  4. looking for nordic builders for creative mode map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for nordic builders for creative mode map: hello im d4vid and im looking for players that know how to build nordic houses, towers, sawmill, ect, no silly looking ones if it looks stupid ill delete it looking for people with a mic and are...
  5. Looking for people to play creative with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play creative with: Yeah so I want to make like a city or some thing only problem is its hard all alone. And its nice to get other peoples creativity to. Some things to note before you reply please be at least 15 or...
  6. Looking for new friends for 360 creative modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends for 360 creative modes: I am an experianced builder who loves to create in minecraft. If you are looking for someone just to chat while you play please hit me up. 6cd7202d-0ab9-41a5-83b4-275b1c8efe33
  7. Looking for creative players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for creative players: I'm wanting to continue progress made on my creative world. I have several things built on this world already and I am wanting to start a new project. I have 350+ hours on this world so you'll be...
  8. Looking for creative players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for creative players: I'm wanting to continue progress made on my creative world. I have several things built on this world already and I am wanting to start a new project. I have 350+ hours on this world so you'll be...
  9. Looking For people to play with? anyone got good creative worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For people to play with? anyone got good creative worlds?: invite me to a creative mode game! ecf66901-c37e-4687-b467-ae98167237c2
  10. Looking for players for Creative or Survival. (Mainly Creative) (X360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for Creative or Survival. (Mainly Creative) (X360): As it says in the title of this thread. I am quite bored right now and looking for people to play with. I do have a mic but I don't like to talk on it all that much. 17+ would be the preferred...