Looking for destiny friends

Discus and support Looking for destiny friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got destiny today but i did play the beta im only a level 7 right now but im some wat good at destiny and looking for friends to just mess around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, Nov 18, 2014.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

Just got destiny today but i did play the beta im only a level 7 right now but im some wat good at destiny and looking for friends to just mess around on destiny with and help me level up

:)

xTEAM KOBRAx, Nov 18, 2014
  2. ramseyjnr
    ramseyjnr Guest
    Friends wanted

Looking for friends play destiny from uk am 37 male

ramseyjnr, Nov 18, 2014
  3. hugeasspanda
    hugeasspanda Guest

Just recently hit 21 looking for people to play and progress with. Ign

hugeasspanda, Nov 18, 2014
  4. MysticDarklight Win User

Looking for friends for destiny

I looking too have people in fireteam for destiny seem too have been stuck in 24 for ever
  5. Karl Standen Win User

Looking for friends for Destiny.

Add me for Destiny action!

Play as mainly a titan and warlock

Gamertag: MiffedMidget
  6. The Pwnonator Win User

Looking for friends for destiny

Add me. 25 titan. Dont pvp on this game. Dont like it much but pve
  7. Sharat-4574758B-391D Win User

Destiny Players club - Find friends here!

Looking for friends to play Destiny with. My GT is Sharat.
  8. MonteAC2 Win User

looking for more friends in destiny

Level 23 Titan, would like to do the queens wrath, add me!
Thema:

1. Looking for destiny friends - Similar Threads - Looking destiny friends

2. Looking for Friends to Play with on Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to Play with on Destiny: Hi everyone!! Just purchased the game and I'm surprisingly hooked but need friends to play so you have the time just ADD me. Thanks. 3ea3ecd1-eecf-4d8c-8356-859df1f10352
  3. Looking for Destiny Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Destiny Friends: Hey my Xbox1 Gt is i'm usually playing strikes or clash so if you would like to join shoot me a friend request. I usually be online after work Monday through Friday 4:00pm EST and sometimes all...
  4. destiny xbox360 looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny xbox360 looking for friends: looking for friends on xbox360 that are at least the same level as me im a level 13 but looking for friends to play with and help level each other up if you want to feel free to comment or add me...
  5. Noob looking for friends to play Destiny with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob looking for friends to play Destiny with.: First off! Hello and thank you for clicking on this post :) To make a long story short I pre-ordered The Taken King, I have friends that play Destiny, but unfortunately for me they all moved over...
  6. looking for friends to play destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for friends to play destiny: add me GT : i have a lvl 33 warlock xbox one 4d666c9f-3a4e-4623-9071-512f53653b7c
  7. Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny: none of my friends made the jump. Gt=. 30 and climbing. 2a90c5f7-c804-4a36-8c27-e4d8491560b1
  8. Looking for casual destiny raids and strikes and PvP friends!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for casual destiny raids and strikes and PvP friends!!!: Level 30 titan and 29 hunter looking for friends to game with on destiny and do fireteams and strikes and raids 7cd07fc8-039b-4970-8675-c933a91fa11f
  9. Looking for Destiny HoW friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Destiny HoW friends!: I'm looking for new friends on Xbox One. Used to play 360 so I don't have many yet. I'm a female, and want to do the House of Wolves with some people. shoot me a message or add me...
  10. Looking for Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...: to do daily missions, weekly strikes, strike playlists, raids, patrols, bounties, and whatever else House of Wolves may bring. I don't play PvP though, it's just not my thing. A little about...