Looking for destiny players on 360

Discus and support Looking for destiny players on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im new to destiny and looking for friendly players. I dont get on as much as i would like. Between a demanding job and kids, my normal play time is at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreyF0x84, May 4, 2015.

1. GreyF0x84
    GreyF0x84 Guest

Im new to destiny and looking for friendly players. I dont get on as much as i would like. Between a demanding job and kids, my normal play time is at night. If anyone is interested add me. My gamer tag is spartanhero121

:)

GreyF0x84, May 4, 2015
  2. Lazian777
    Lazian777 Guest
    Fire Teams

Xbox 360 user looking for active Destiny players to run anything. Hunter

Lazian777, May 4, 2015
  3. XBOX ONE DESTINY

I'M ( )

Looking for new players that play xbox one or the 360 as i still have both

at this time hooked on Destiny & looking for player to enjoy the game with:

ll Tasmanian ll, May 4, 2015
  4. TeamBrevard Win User

Looking For Destiny Players

add me gt: lvl 28 warlock with legendary wepons
  5. Rufino_555 Win User

you can add me as well i am a level 27 hunter and i can some weekday nights and weekends. I have gunslinger and most of blade runner complete.
  6. dup54dfc545-540f-456 Win User

I forgot to mention that I'm on Xbox One.
  7. dup54dfc545-540f-456 Win User

Sounds good guys, I'll add you later on tonight.
  8. CristianoHBK Win User

26 hunter no raid experience would like to start leaving feel free to add me , XB1 - I play pretty often for hours
Thema:

1. Looking for destiny players on 360 - Similar Threads - Looking destiny players

2. I am looking for players in Destiny The Taken King.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am looking for players in Destiny The Taken King.: Hello everyone.. I am looking for players that has yet to start Destiny The Taken King or That has started during The 7 Days Time.. I am going to start looking for players here first since I got...
  3. Looking for X1 Destiny players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for X1 Destiny players: Hi, I'm looking for some X1 Destiny players. I recently just got the One and the game and I'm looking for more people to game with. If you want me to add you send me a message on Xbox and say you...
  4. Looking for Xbox One experience destiny players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One experience destiny players: Need a new fireteam of experienced destiny players to compete and do Trials of Osiris and Prison of Elders and etc. My Gamertag is add me and we can do some 1337772f-771f-4861-9d32-818889e312af
  5. Looking 4 female destiny players......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking 4 female destiny players......: Hey everyone as you can see I have been a gamer for a long time. At the age of 28 I am now family man with no tone to really play. On the other hand tho my wife recently just started gaming and...
  6. Looking for laid back destiny players to do raids with XD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for laid back destiny players to do raids with XD: Im really friendly tbh, im looking for relaxed and drama-free players, send me a friend request and ty! XP Gt: c7880c5c-8247-49c4-9d40-b1aad4ee6177
  7. Looking For Destiny Players that plays everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Destiny Players that plays everyday: i need some friends to play destiny and have fun add me so we can 83f6f3f0-ff96-4215-9a6b-416fa2f44755
  8. LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...: Subject says it all pretty much i do play xbox 360 and pc so im wondering if anyone wants to play destiny or garrys mod or some other game with me just message me if interested guys....
  9. Looking for decent destiny players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for decent destiny players: Looking for decent plays who atucally know how to play the game a specially crucible.. I'm level 40 so please feel free to add me Also if you have a headset that would be great... Kind Regards...
  10. Looking for Late night Destiny players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Late night Destiny players.: Hi, looking to find some late night Destiny players for Strikes, Nightfalls, Weeklys. I'm level 31 Titan. GT is GungHo Assassin. Toss me a FR f6c4344d-5fa9-41b3-858c-3f05656165a7