Looking for EnderDragon Saves and help with Ores

Discus and support Looking for EnderDragon Saves and help with Ores in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking for someone with The End saves. And also advice on where to find the ores and dungeons lol. Just message me on xbox Thank you. Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheReeferZombie, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Looking for EnderDragon Saves and help with Ores

Hello, I'm looking for someone with The End saves. And also advice on where to find the ores and dungeons lol. Just message me on xbox Thank you.

Xbox One GamerTag:

:)

TheReeferZombie, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Brok3nAgony
    Brok3nAgony Guest
    Searching for other minecraft players

Just looking for other players for minecraft survival . Just looking for players who want to kill the
    enderdragon

Brok3nAgony, Dec 27, 2014
  3. chibilenahh
    chibilenahh Guest
    New update question??

Looking at creative mode on today's update, there is End stone and The End portals avaliable, so is The End and Enderdragon definitely in this update?

And if there is, does that mean if someone was to manage to defeat the Enderdragon so soon - there'd be no achievement?

Just wondering :}

chibilenahh, Dec 27, 2014
  4. HoundDog75 Win User

ok...what now?

do you just wonder around looking for ore I wonder looking for ore and a run into a dragon
  5. Vairkjosa Win User

Mining ain't what it was...

Your not trying to mine an already mined ore body?

Since 1.7 came down, some ore bodies will respawn now.

The particular ore body is not in the save as already done is it?

I've never ran into this one either.
  6. x King High x Win User

Enderdragon egg

throw 100 ender testicles at the egg and hero brine will hatch . true story.
  7. WildAttorney Win User

Enderdragon egg

The dragon destroys everything it flies through other than Obsidian, End Stone and Bedrock (he will fly right through mountains, leaving a gaping hole), so you would have nothing left if the dragon was in your overworld. There are mods on PC that allow
    you to do this.
  8. Grymm of Astora Win User

Enderdragon egg

It would be too destructive, but I would like to have the ability to have the egg hatch in the End.
Thema:

Looking for EnderDragon Saves and help with Ores

1. Looking for EnderDragon Saves and help with Ores - Similar Threads - Looking EnderDragon Saves

2. FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working: Im trying to join the sessions with the looking for games but every time I get the messege "This post is unavailble". I tried reinstalling but it didn't help 54a52730-9cea-4367-bcf9-214a00d54837
  3. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  4. Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to post Looking for Group post: I am having an issue with the looking for group posts. I made one for Overwatch, made the settings as Today, Now, and 3 players needed, then added the tags "Mic Required," #ActuallyTalk,...
  5. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I created a new xbox live account. I purchased xbox gold for the account. I can log into my xbox with the account, get online and play games. However when i go to Looking for Groups, i can not...
  6. loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...

in XboX Insiders
    loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  7. Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hang Tight! It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.: Hi there... We added money in my sons account. Removed "Ask parent permission" setting, but he keeps prompting "You need permission to buy this. We we'll let you know when you good to go"...
  8. Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group: Hello Microsoft, I would keep this nice and organized due to my OCD but I am working on something important at the moment and just wanted to get this report filled in, I have searched your Forums...
  9. Xbox Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Looking For Group Not Working: i’ve tried multiple times to post a post on looking for group , i’ve also tried to be interested in a LGF , for some odd reason it says it can’t post , it has no profanity in the post...
  10. Update time font looked wrong, swirly.

in XboX Insiders
    Update time font looked wrong, swirly.: I didn't catch a screenshot of this, but my "lets update" text had swirls all around it. submitted by /u/ph00p [link] [comments]