Looking for Exo Zombies players!

Discus and support Looking for Exo Zombies players! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobby Bulletz, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested!

:)

Bobby Bulletz, Apr 27, 2015
  2. jjimyy
    jjimyy Guest
    Xbox one, Exo zombies Friend finder

Hello everybody. I am looking for players who want to play Exo zombies. I am looking for serious mature gamers with mics. Please do not message me if you do not have a mic. I am looking for 18+ players that want to reach high levels in zombies. Please message
    me before you add me so I know who you are.

Thank you,

jjimyy, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Any Call of duty advanced warfare exo zombie clans?

Hey i am looking to join a clan that play exo zombies alot....other games are cool but i want to join a clan that kick but in exo zombies

Blink N Die22, Apr 27, 2015
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Zombies in BO3 are way better than exo zombies
  5. TODDOW75 Win User

CoD AW Havoc DLC - Can't get the AE4?

Well I don't even have the AE4 much less unable to play Exo Zombies. So what gives, Is there any solutions yet to even fix Exo Zombies
  6. zombiemom43 Win User

Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

exo zombies is still not working why?
  7. Malacath Win User

Need Help with Exo Zombies

No need to unplug router or power cycle console.

An easier workaround is to sign out of your profile

Then sign in or create an offline profile(Do not connect it to Live)

Load up exo zombies with the offline profile. Once you are in the exo zombies menu sign out of offline profile then sign back into your xbox live profile. You can new play exo zombies as normal.
  8. Chatygirl Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer exo-zombie du pack havoc de cod , j'ai les 4 cartes et l'arme mes impossibles de lancer exo-zombie quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Thema:

Looking for Exo Zombies players!

1. Looking for Exo Zombies players! - Similar Threads - Looking Exo Zombies

2. Will the home menu ever get a new look?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the home menu ever get a new look?: I think that a few things could be changed if we ever got a new menu 1 ) Move the Games & Apps button to the far left. Instead of going down to click it, you can go to the right....
  3. Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts: so i have said im interested to multiple posts other creat while looking for group, but im not getting the notification that ive been confirmed until the post is closed later. it only happens...
  4. Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Group: Hello Community I have a problem with LFG everytime I try to accept, join or create a LFG post it does nothing. I have tried resetting my console soft reset and hard. Yet it still hasnt worked...
  5. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  6. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  7. Can't post Looking for Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post Looking for Groups: [img] Looking for group posts keep getting blocked as they contain 'inappropriate content'. What about this is inappropriate? As I have changed every tag/comment and it is still blocked....
  8. Looks like One Guide is Broken Again

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like One Guide is Broken Again: The One Guide is once again not retaining settings, looks like the same thing as last time, where it constantly erases the settings Yes i have reported this on my console submitted by...
  9. Looking for Riot Exo Survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Riot Exo Survival: Message me if you have Riot unlocked and can let me play it, because I don't have time to unlock it so please help. 7fe62bd5-ce62-4e49-ba75-c71bdba1c27d
  10. Looking for Exo Survival squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Exo Survival squad: Like the title says. Looking for a group to play Survival. Played today for the first time and had a blast. The squads I was in, horrible...from not knowing what's going on, to not reviving...