Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

Discus and support Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrewWells, May 23, 2020.

1. CrewWells
    CrewWells Guest

Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is this fixable? (The adapter won’t plug in)

:)

CrewWells, May 23, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Since it's most likely not in warranty, I would look up videos or online for help. I'm sure there's something out there that shows how to fix it yourself, otherwise I would get a new controller. They're your only options I'm afraid.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Headset randomly stopped picking up sound help!

Sorry to hear it. Sometimes my mic kicks out too but that is due to the adapter coming a little loose. Please ensure the adapter is connected firmly to the controller.
  4. GreaterTirus12 Win User

headsets

Looks like there is a slot at the bottom of the controller where the mic can plug into
  5. Elfishgene Win User

Xbox one mic not working

The problem lies within the hardware itself, the controller and headset adapter lose connection as the connecting chip in the controller works loose. I have fixed mine my several times by pushing up the slot inside the controller.

Very very poor design, and shoddy workmanship, the day one controllers whilst well designed are cheap!
  6. SpirantWalk8522 Win User

Microphone send ugly noise all the time

My mic usually has the same problem, but my Xbox Controller's mic port is causing the problem. Either the controller mic port could be their issue, the mic plug-in cord, or the mic in general. Feedback has also had issues with constant screeches.
Thema:

1. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller - Similar Threads - Looking feedback issue

2. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  3. Can't post Looking for Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post Looking for Groups: [img] Looking for group posts keep getting blocked as they contain 'inappropriate content'. What about this is inappropriate? As I have changed every tag/comment and it is still blocked....
  4. Looks like One Guide is Broken Again

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like One Guide is Broken Again: The One Guide is once again not retaining settings, looks like the same thing as last time, where it constantly erases the settings Yes i have reported this on my console submitted by...
  5. Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts: Hello wonderful community! I have two Microsoft accounts. One that I use currently for billing information and that contains all of my office products, and another, older account attached to a...
  6. Error with looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with looking for group post: Every time I look for a group it says “There was a problem posting your looking for Group” Its been like this for 3 years. And I already hard reset my xbox and it still didn’t work...
  7. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  8. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  9. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller: I have the Elite Series 2 controller and have had it since launch. A couple months ago I noticed the RB button doesn't respond on every button press. The thing is, its not a constant problem. With...