looking for forge world/custom game friends.

Discus and support looking for forge world/custom game friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm a noob to xbox live with no friends. i have a few forge maps and am looking for others who like to forge maps and play custom games... seems it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ukigigi, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ukigigi
    ukigigi Guest

i'm a noob to xbox live with no friends. i have a few forge maps and am looking for others who like to forge maps and play custom games... seems it's bit of a mission to find anyone to play with. message me anytime... i am usually on after 230 pm and/or
    830 pm est daily. peace out.

:)

ukigigi, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Noob Halo 5 Forge Mode question

in the past custom games have had to be set up between friends. there is no match making lobby for them. forge is a tool to make custom maps and game modes. these can be shared with friends. 343 will also make some forge maps and put them into the regular mp rotation, but these will not count as custom games.

Acehigh79, Feb 8, 2014
  3. halo 4 map pack

There IS a forge world map. I forgot the name of it but you can only access it through Forge or custom games. But there is a forge world in H4. Took me a while to find it because it does not say "forge world". But it is indeed the forge world for H4.
    It has an insane amount of items to pick from. Way more than any of the other maps in Forge.

I hope they add a community playlist like they did in Reach. It allowed people to use maps from H1, H2, and H3 all in Reach for the community to play. They already know our favorite maps from existing Halo games, now we just need some sort of custom
    playlist or community playlist to check out those maps. This is only the beginning, 343 will make a lot of changes just like they did with the Halo Reach multiplayer.

CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 8, 2014
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

halo 4 map pack

There IS a forge world map. I forgot the name of it but you can only access it through Forge or custom games. But there is a forge world in H4. Took me a while to find it because it does not say "forge world". But it is indeed the forge world for H4.
    It has an insane amount of items to pick from. Way more than any of the other maps in Forge.

I hope they add a community playlist like they did in Reach. It allowed people to use maps from H1, H2, and H3 all in Reach for the community to play. They already know our favorite maps from existing Halo games, now we just need some sort of custom
    playlist or community playlist to check out those maps. This is only the beginning, 343 will make a lot of changes just like they did with the Halo Reach multiplayer.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

No online exchange?

What do you mean by "online exchange"? Do you mean like a Forge mode? Forge mode = Come into my world and look at my sh**, in this game.
  6. Noble 29 Win User

Grifball Gameplay

Rumor has it that the arena was actually part of one of the Forge environments. It's unclear whether or not the arena WAS the forge environment, or if someone built that arena using the editor. If the latter is true, then OMG!!!

~

At 10 seconds into the video, he says "There's a big world outside, in addition to [mumble mumble grumble]". Very interesting. Looks awesome though. Some AWESOME custom games are going to be made out of these new mechanics.
  7. AppleAxwell Win User

I need help with Dlc And Xbox live connection

well i just checked the memory of halo reach i have the defiant and noble map pack ... and when i go to custom games or forge world i can see the maps the ones in defiant and noble...
  8. Noble 29 Win User

What Weapons And Vehicles Would You All Like To See Return?

I hope we get an extremely advance Forge World. Imagine what the community do if they let us have very limited amounts of things like Phantoms or Pelicans in Forge? Especially if they were operable? Custom games would be SO successful. Just think, picking
    up troops in a Pelican to start an Invasion gametype, flying them from your base to the enemy base. Although unlikely, that would be one of the best additions to customs ever.
Thema:

1. looking for forge world/custom game friends. - Similar Threads - looking forge world

2. Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!: With this release/version, you broke it. For me, this app has one job, looking for groups. There is no other feature in app that is interesting or useful. You have one job - match making - and...
  3. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  4. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  5. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  6. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  8. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  9. Looking for a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a new Controller: The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that was produced that looks amazing...
  10. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group posts: When i try to create a looking for group post a message pops up that says, "there was a problem posting your looking for group." Please help! 85fce88e-ade8-47b3-8229-8a020a477739