Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

Discus and support Looking for friend in Minecraft PE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RutSu, Oct 2, 2019.

1. RutSu
    RutSu Guest

Hello everyone

I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends.

Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together.

Thanks in advance

:)

RutSu, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Also look in your local gaming community for gamers that plays Minecraft.

It is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Search In Xbox In Club Session by Minegraft and then you can make more friends more easy
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Join a Minecraft Club on Xbox, you will find lots of people who will play with you.
  6. J0hnsta115 Win User

I wish I could but there's so many other games in my backlog I need to get through Arghhh. Otherwise would like to get back into it, always a relaxing game and a good way to kill some time.
Thema:

1. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Looking friend Minecraft

2. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  3. Looking for Minecraft friends for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft friends for my son: Hi! My son is 8 and plays Minecraft on Xbox 360. He really would like some friend around his own age to play with. No mic at this time. GT is . Thanks!! 86ff3d20-aa19-4566-9b90-a66d51d8ab78
  4. Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...: Please send friend request if you play Minecraft. b89536a4-497b-43bc-bce2-d69959377c66
  5. Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!: I am looking for a few female friends to play Minecraft or COD with. Sorry guys, but I have my core group of friends in that area, but it is boring always playing with guys. Feel free to message...
  6. Looking for minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for minecraft friends: I don't have a mic but im willing to Skype or OovoO :D Lets make some killer worlds together! 0f83791d-34ca-475e-8a68-45256bdbc933
  7. looking friends to play minecraft 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking friends to play minecraft 360: Hi i'm looking for friends to play minecraft either join me or i'll join you. Some times my 8 year old daughter is on with me. I play most days/nights i've just started a new world so feel free to...
  8. 8 year old boy looking for minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    8 year old boy looking for minecraft friends: Hey everyone, I have an 8 year old little brother that wants to play minecraft with other kids his age. He doesn't have a mic, but I may get him one in the future. He also plays Lego Batman 2 and...
  9. Looking for friends to play Minecraft With on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play Minecraft With on Xbox one: Looking to play minecraft survival with if your interested send me a message 2340bf4f-cd66-4974-ab02-435a9a25024b
  10. Looking for friends to play minecraft with!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play minecraft with!!!: Im looking for some friends on xbox one to play minecraft with me I am 25 so hopefully people around the same age? Peaceful easy or hard im not picky :) c0c47eab-ed71-49cf-bb3c-993f35d48921