Looking for friends on windows phone

Discus and support Looking for friends on windows phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for friends on windows phone Games played NBA Splinter cell Need for speed Hydro thunder 892e7a77-2ec3-4ca5-9c88-92738500b093 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueGameBoy201, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Looking for friends on windows phone

Looking for friends on windows phone Games played NBA Splinter cell Need for speed Hydro thunder

:)

BlueGameBoy201, Jun 12, 2014
  2. RaoulNolan
    RaoulNolan Guest
    Windows Phone 7 leaderboard friends

Please add my gamer tage "hoRRex ftw" im looking for friends to compete against on windows phone 7 friends leaderboards

Im mostly playing geo defence & hydro thunder go atm but will be buying more

Anyone interested I will accept

Thanks

RaoulNolan, Jun 12, 2014
  3. MrDrewdog13
    MrDrewdog13 Guest
    Looking for more friends 360 n windows phone.

hey there people. just looking for more players to play. really just play with random people who just seem to do what they want. what ever happened to team playing. anywho add me and compare games if interested. 26 yr old rock n roller,musician,and martial
    artist with a weird,stupid attitude haha. OH!!!! anyone have kingdoms and lords on windows phone? I want a buddy to play with on there. is the names n multiplayer is the game.

MrDrewdog13, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Ooh im good Win User

Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 900

Unless you already own one I would avoid Windows 7 phones as they're dead in the water. The Windows 8 phones look great but W8 is incompatible with current Windows phones.
  5. maxen Win User

Friends List on Windows Phone 8

Friends on Xbox One just do not show up on either Xbox 360 or Windows Phone 8 and only recently can you see them on Xbox.com.

If you want them to show up on WP8, you will need to add them either there or on an Xbox 360. Just let them know that you are doing it as if they leave it pending or reject it in error (eg because they think you're already friends) then it can remove you
    as a friend of theirs on Xbox One until they add you back.
  6. DylanRogers Win User

Oh well that's inconvenient. Thank tho, I didn't know that.
  7. DylanRogers Win User

The two "friends" that don't show up are ones that we both added each other on Xbox One. Now that you mention it though, all my other friends that I added on 360 show up properly, just not the ones that I added (and vice versa) on Xbox One. But yeah they're
    not just followers, definitely friends.
  8. MrAdyCarter Win User

Are they "friends" in the Xbox 360 sense of the word (ie you sent them a request, they accepted), or "friends" in the Xbox One, you're following, them sense of the word?

If its the latter, the WP8 Xbox app doesn't currently treat them as friends
Thema:

Looking for friends on windows phone

1. Looking for friends on windows phone - Similar Threads - Looking friends windows

2. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  3. Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games: I see quite a few co op games on gamepass and was looking for someone to game with. I am usually on a lot, so hopefully someone else that is to grind for achievements!...
  4. Im Looking For Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Looking For Friends: Hello, everyone, I'm looking For friends on Xbox One. I'm a male and I play Cod, And A lot of other Games (I Only PLay Zombies Some Times Multiplayer For Cod), I don't Mind if you are a male or...
  5. looking for xbox one friends??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for xbox one friends??: hey i’m looking for fun people play to xbox one with i mainly play call of duty: bo4, fortnite, rainbow 6, and ghost recon: wildlands right now (a little ninja storm 4 every now and then) i’m a...
  6. Looking for REAL friends, ones that don't make up **** and blame me just because I fight back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for REAL friends, ones that don't make up **** and blame me just because I fight back!: I'm [Mod Removed]sick of this [Mod Removed]being treated like an outsider all the [Mod Removed]time just because I stand up for myself. The fact that kids mainly, are coming online and thinking...
  7. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  8. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  9. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  10. Looking for more friends 360 n windows phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more friends 360 n windows phone.: hey there people. just looking for more players to play. really just play with random people who just seem to do what they want. what ever happened to team playing. anywho add me and compare games...