Looking for friends to help level up my new Warlock

Discus and support Looking for friends to help level up my new Warlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello New to Destiny on the 360, looking for friends for daily missions to level up and play. Add me: BuzzSpaceranger... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TTFBuzz, May 1, 2015.

1. TTFBuzz
    TTFBuzz Guest

Hello

New to Destiny on the 360, looking for friends for daily missions to level up and play.

Add me: BuzzSpaceranger

:)

TTFBuzz, May 1, 2015
  2. TTFBuzz
    TTFBuzz Guest
    Looking for Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...

New character level 5 Warlock looking for friends for daily missions, add me BuzzSpaceranger

TTFBuzz, May 1, 2015
  3. Destiny buddies required!!!

Hi

Im a level 29 warlock and i am also looking for new friends to play the weekly and the nightfall!im on most of the day!hope i can play with u all!

Jakers707 is my gamertag

FishermanGalaxy, May 1, 2015
  4. TTFBuzz Win User

Looking for Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...

New character level 5 Warlock looking for friends for daily missions, add me BuzzSpaceranger
  5. Crossar Win User

Oracle checkpoint on hard mode VOG

I am looking to do it on hard (29 3/4 level) as is my friend who is level 29 hunter. I am a warlock.
  6. Fallen19t Win User

Looking for a good team to do VOG hard mode.

Hey, I am a level 31 hunter, working on a warlock at level 27 and I have a friend who is a level 31 titan, we would be happy to help :) hit me up with a friend request :)
  7. FishermanGalaxy Win User

Destiny buddies required!!!

Hi

Im a level 29 warlock and i am also looking for new friends to play the weekly and the nightfall!im on most of the day!hope i can play with u all!

Jakers707 is my gamertag
  8. FishermanGalaxy Win User

Looking for friends for raids, strikes, etc. Just ppl to play with.

Hi

Jakers707 is my gamertag
Thema:

1. Looking for friends to help level up my new Warlock - Similar Threads - Looking friends help

2. Looking for friend to start a new journey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for friend to start a new journey: Hello, I am looking for a friend to play mc with. I play mcpe on mobile and only beta 1.16.0.61. and its purely survival hard mode. So whose for the fun ??? aa904116-e8cc-4a72-bd4f-ac7edac2d90a
  3. Looking for some friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some friends: Hello, I just realized that I do not have many friends that actively play video games anymore. I usually am playing Borderlands 3 or COD: MW. My gamertag is . 1d17c306-4d01-4b8e-9eda-8d5eccb166eb
  4. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  5. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  6. Looking for friends and help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends and help: I am a leve 33 warlock, im looking to do raids or prison of elders, I have both dlc and a mic. I am a very active player and always looking for new friends. be63e2ac-81e3-4438-9833-b1f17d3b3a59
  7. Looking for friends to help build my hungergames map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to help build my hungergames map.: Hey, my gamertag : ( make sure to get the spaces right) I started my very first map when minecraft first ever came out on the 360 and started random builds on it. and after a while I got the...
  8. Looking for somebody to help me with the friend based achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for somebody to help me with the friend based achievements: would like help getting the achievements involving friends. bust a friend beat a friend in a head to head race will also help you if you need these achievments a27a6189-a8d4-4e33-8f94-b0a6f02d0836
  9. looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games: Im im 23 i just got diablo 3 reaper of souls lookn for someone to join me to enjoy the game as i am feel free to add me e9e259d8-7d9f-49d6-97dc-dd00743c888e
  10. Old Gamer Looking for Friends and Help With COD Ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Gamer Looking for Friends and Help With COD Ghost: I am an old gamer and am looking for someone to help me get better at Ghost. Send me a request and a short message. 3716d907-f774-4bf3-8dc8-a9374c4fb2b3