Looking for friends to play against on Xbox One

Discus and support Looking for friends to play against on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm 33 and looking for like minded chilled people to go online with, quite often on BF4, Plants vs Zombies and just got Titanfall. Used to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evil Dixy, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Evil Dixy
    Evil Dixy Guest

Hi All,

I'm 33 and looking for like minded chilled people to go online with, quite often on BF4, Plants vs Zombies and just got Titanfall. Used to enjoy COD until everyone just started lying in corners.

:)

Evil Dixy, Mar 14, 2014
  2. BiancaQ
    BiancaQ Guest
    Xbox One MINECRAFT players needed for 8 year old

Hi everyone,

My son is looking for friends to play with / against on Minecraft Xbox One.

His gamertag is "george quigley".

Thanks

BiancaQ, Mar 14, 2014
  3. EDJZOMBIE
    EDJZOMBIE Guest
    Minecraft 18+ xbox one

Looking for friends to play minecraft on xbox one

EDJZOMBIE, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Looking for friends to play against on Xbox One

Hey there

I'm SunkNath, feel free to add me as a friend. Just one last thing, did you ever get killed by a Bouncing Betty on Search?

That might have been me lol =D

I am mostly Moderating on Forums and helping others out, while doing my coursework. However when I am online, I am a good laugh Looking for friends to play against on Xbox One :)

B-)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 14, 2014
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

I'm SunkNath, feel free to add me as a friend. Just one last thing, did you ever get killed by a Bouncing Betty on Search?

That might have been me lol =D

I am mostly Moderating on Forums and helping others out, while doing my coursework. However when I am online, I am a good laugh :)

B-)
  6. CocoasaurusRex Win User

Looking for players to play with and against.

Well if you want to play hit me up with a FR or invite!
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

its a bit pointless answering game requests that are over 12 months old.
  8. SDH Assassin Win User

i dont look at that suff to be honest lol
  9. Skipper500-BA74F8EA- Win User

Hey, i'm in. Hit me up with a FR and i'll play :)
Thema:

1. Looking for friends to play against on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Looking friends play

2. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  3. Looking for friends to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play with...: Hey guys. I need friends lol. If you play State of Decay 2 or Halo, please add me. xXDeathsOreosXx e0b9f8eb-3ab6-4850-bf1a-962c757f8587
  4. Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN: Hey com' iam searching for couple new friends willing to play different games with me, yea iam a Female and yes i play games, i used to play competitive Destiny and Call of Duty but stopped....
  5. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  6. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  7. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  8. Looking for new friends to play games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play games with: If you're female or male around the ages 16-19 send me a message as im looking for some people to team up with on any sort of game im really good at call of duty zombies or just games like the...
  9. Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!: HEY I'm looking for some new friends to play its better playing games with others. 28e89050-0e5d-4326-8b7f-7c0999c85742
  10. Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With: I am a Christian teenager, 13 years old and I am looking for someone to play with. I play Halo 5 Guardians, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fifa 18, Battlefront II, and Rocket League. I have a headset so...