Looking for friends to play online, esp. co-op

Discus and support Looking for friends to play online, esp. co-op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just put a post in the sticky thread,but thought i'd post here too. Experienced gamer from UK, recently got Gold again after being off for over a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TentativeHippo, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Looking for friends to play online, esp. co-op

Hi,

Just put a post in the sticky thread,but thought i'd post here too.

Experienced gamer from UK, recently got Gold again after being off for over a year and looking for relaxed people to do some fun gamesing with.

I have around 200 games, I play almost anything, so pls add/pm me!

GT :

sorry 360 only (for now...)

:)

TentativeHippo, Feb 20, 2014
  2. FEARecon
    FEARecon Guest
    Halo Anniversary Co-op!

Need friends for Halo:CE co-op, I like to play on Heroic and Legendary, preferably the later. Just send me a FR, really looking forward to some online co-op for this game!

FEARecon, Feb 20, 2014
  3. AmberSkyla
    AmberSkyla Guest
    bros to the close group

Do you still need people to play with? I need the co-op achievements too, as well as looking for friends to play Spartan Ops online episodes.

AmberSkyla, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Looking for friends to play online, esp. co-op

You can add me if you want. I'm sure we have a game or two in common lol

SquidgyMelons, Feb 21, 2014
  5. SquidgyMelons Win User

You can add me if you want. I'm sure we have a game or two in common lol
  6. AmberSkyla Win User

bros to the close group

Do you still need people to play with? I need the co-op achievements too, as well as looking for friends to play Spartan Ops online episodes.
  7. IngameInstincts Win User

Is Borderlands any Good for Single player?

I recommend solo or split screen 100 % . co-op online is a bad experience unless you are playing with friends because some gamers only want to look for weapons or fight. 3rd playtrough and some DLC's will force you the play co-op.
  8. DeadPhoenix86 Win User

no split screen!!!

and that clearly show's that the Xbox one isn't powerful, if they can't implant this...

i used to play split-screen with a friend as well.

well i have to look Online for some friends now, to play co-op with :(
  9. Shadowangel2200 Win User

We Need Guns help

also looking for co-op friends 2 play games with
Thema:

1. Looking for friends to play online, esp. co-op - Similar Threads - Looking friends play

2. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  3. Looking for friends to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play with...: Hey guys. I need friends lol. If you play State of Decay 2 or Halo, please add me. xXDeathsOreosXx e0b9f8eb-3ab6-4850-bf1a-962c757f8587
  4. Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN: Hey com' iam searching for couple new friends willing to play different games with me, yea iam a Female and yes i play games, i used to play competitive Destiny and Call of Duty but stopped....
  5. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  6. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  7. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  8. Looking for new friends to play games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play games with: If you're female or male around the ages 16-19 send me a message as im looking for some people to team up with on any sort of game im really good at call of duty zombies or just games like the...
  9. Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!: HEY I'm looking for some new friends to play its better playing games with others. 28e89050-0e5d-4326-8b7f-7c0999c85742
  10. Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With: I am a Christian teenager, 13 years old and I am looking for someone to play with. I play Halo 5 Guardians, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fifa 18, Battlefront II, and Rocket League. I have a headset so...