Looking for friends

Discus and support Looking for friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you have titanfall please add me i record videos on my pvr 2 and upload them to youtube pls add me on x1 thanks c62f1b3d-5a0c-4e29-a1f4-74814c92c89f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TysonHildebrandt, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Looking for friends

If you have titanfall please add me i record videos on my pvr 2 and upload them to youtube pls add me on x1

thanks

:)

TysonHildebrandt, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Looking For Friends...

At the minute I'm playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as my online game, but I'll also play either Left 4 Dead or Monday Night Combat.

If you have or are planning to purchase any of those titles add me.

Mr Superhands, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Looking for friends

Hey welcome to the forums, I act have a much easier forum site if you're interested?

If so come see us at:

www.xbox-life.webs.com

We're a new forum site looking for members, please have a look at the site! Looking for friends :)

steph0908-5B37CAD0-065A-4DB3-801F-24EEB0DA7E14, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest

Looking for friends

I'll add as i am too looking for someone to shred things up in Titanfall with me.

Win7kid, Apr 15, 2014
  5. Grimnaur Win User

Looking for friends!

I will be playing too. Anyone can add me.
  6. iProUnicorn69 Win User

Looking for friends!

Feel free to add me, got a character for every alliance but mainly play AD. From the uk
  7. iiTwiikz Win User

Looking for friends!

I'm Ebonheart, I'm a PC transfer.
  8. theroniest87 Win User

Looking for friends!

What alliance you going for? I'm not sure, most want ebonheart or whatever but I don't like following the mob lol
  9. iiTwiikz Win User

Looking for friends!

Feel free to add me, i'm from the UK.
Thema:

Looking for friends

1. Looking for friends - Similar Threads - Looking friends

2. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  3. Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games: I see quite a few co op games on gamepass and was looking for someone to game with. I am usually on a lot, so hopefully someone else that is to grind for achievements!...
  4. Im Looking For Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Looking For Friends: Hello, everyone, I'm looking For friends on Xbox One. I'm a male and I play Cod, And A lot of other Games (I Only PLay Zombies Some Times Multiplayer For Cod), I don't Mind if you are a male or...
  5. looking for xbox one friends??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for xbox one friends??: hey i’m looking for fun people play to xbox one with i mainly play call of duty: bo4, fortnite, rainbow 6, and ghost recon: wildlands right now (a little ninja storm 4 every now and then) i’m a...
  6. Looking for REAL friends, ones that don't make up **** and blame me just because I fight back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for REAL friends, ones that don't make up **** and blame me just because I fight back!: I'm [Mod Removed]sick of this [Mod Removed]being treated like an outsider all the [Mod Removed]time just because I stand up for myself. The fact that kids mainly, are coming online and thinking...
  7. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  8. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  9. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  10. Are you looking for friendly gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for friendly gamers: Hi, my name is Kevin and I am part of a gaming forum called Crave The Game. We are a small friendly community for 18 years and over and play a wide range of games from Rainbow Six Siege, COD WWII,...