Looking for Gamers for raid Vog and the dark below

Discus and support Looking for Gamers for raid Vog and the dark below in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lvl 27 Warlock I'm playing on eastern time but all is welcome. GT is tmcintyre997 i need your help dudes lets take souls together i'm mic up by the way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMACTHATBOI, Dec 23, 2014.

1. TMACTHATBOI
    TMACTHATBOI Guest

Lvl 27 Warlock I'm playing on eastern time but all is welcome. GT is tmcintyre997 i need your help dudes lets take souls together i'm mic up by the way so communication isn't a problem send message or invite or leave your Gamer tag below

:)

TMACTHATBOI, Dec 23, 2014
  2. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest
    Anyone wanna do VoG and Crota Raids?

Looking for people to do VoG and Crota Raid with i havnt done VoG and i just got the Dark Below DLC today.

xTEAM KOBRAx, Dec 23, 2014
  3. blublud
    blublud Guest
    Vault Of Glass Fireteam Needed ASAP

What day(s) / time(s) do you play? Myself & a buddy (both L28) would also still like to get through VoG... and then the Dark Below raid. We're usually online 9PM EST until whenever. We're also casual playing adult gamers (so don't expect super competitive
    , cussing, etc. players).

blublud, Dec 23, 2014
  4. blublud Win User

Vault Of Glass Fireteam Needed ASAP

What day(s) / time(s) do you play? Myself & a buddy (both L28) would also still like to get through VoG... and then the Dark Below raid. We're usually online 9PM EST until whenever. We're also casual playing adult gamers (so don't expect super competitive
    , cussing, etc. players).
  5. Ron M3XICO187 Win User

Looking for VOG raid

still looking for 2 vog raid
  6. jusmasel Win User

Looking for a raid group

level 26 hunter looking to do VOG raid
  7. Andrew L Cooper Win User

VoG and Dark Below help!

I can help you tomorrow? I haven't started yet. I'm lvl 25. But feel free to add me.
  8. NakedNinja91 Win User

VoG and Dark Below help!

I'll run vault of glass with you. Add me.
Thema:

1. Looking for Gamers for raid Vog and the dark below - Similar Threads - Looking Gamers raid

2. Looking for UK based Gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for UK based Gamers: Hello Xbox Community, So here's the deal. I play Xbox One most evenings and most of the time end up having to LFG. I'm looking for regular gamers that play more often than not. Currently playing...
  3. looking for girl gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for girl gamers: Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. if you would like to add me my xbox...
  4. Looking for a Girl gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a Girl gamer: Looking for Girl gamer to play rocket league with or Forza horizon or Gta! 79485695-40b2-4301-85cb-4feb7ce483a2
  5. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  6. MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MPN is Looking for New Casual & Competitive Gamers!: The Merciless Pros Network is expanding and looking for members to join our massively popular gaming community! Since 2010, the Merciless Pros Network has been seen on mulitple platforms and we...
  7. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  8. Are you looking for friendly gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for friendly gamers: Hi, my name is Kevin and I am part of a gaming forum called Crave The Game. We are a small friendly community for 18 years and over and play a wide range of games from Rainbow Six Siege, COD WWII,...
  9. Girl gamer looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl gamer looking for friends: im a guy and i haven’t ever played with any girl gamers, so if any girl gamers wanna play hmu and also im 15 if thats okay with you and also i wont hit on you or anything i dont like that i have...
  10. Number-1-gamers are looking for members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Number-1-gamers are looking for members: Number-1-Gamers are a Xbox gaming group. Which brings all gaming groups together. We currently have a Forza car club called Team Speed Freaks and a Rockstar Social Club called THE G4NG5T3RS...