Looking for Group/Club problems.

Discus and support Looking for Group/Club problems. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Am CompIete, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Looking for Group/Club problems.

I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the same online and privacy settings is able to. Any ideas on
    how to fix this?

:)

I Am CompIete, Sep 2, 2019
  2. I Am CompIete Win User

This happens on the Xbox app and PC as well. Already attempted a removal and redownloading of profile, Power cycling, and factory reset.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

have you tried to see what happens if you respond to an LFG via the Xbox Companion app on a PC or Mobile device.

This to determine if it's Profile or Console related.

If the issue only happens on the console then try these steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Redownload your profile

Let us know the results
  4. Sweaty Bouncer Win User

FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players)

Per giochi specifici, il consilio migliore è usare la funzione di ricerca gruppo della xbox (il forum è più spesso usato in caso di problemi):

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group

Altra opzione sono i club:

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-are-clubs

(Mod Translation)

For specific games, the best board is to use the Xbox Group search function (the forum is most often used in case of problems):

Https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group

Other options are the clubs:

Https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-are-clubs
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

new meeting method

that's why we have looking for groups on xbox by joining clubs.
Thema:

1. Looking for Group/Club problems. - Similar Threads - Looking Group Club

2. Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!: With this release/version, you broke it. For me, this app has one job, looking for groups. There is no other feature in app that is interesting or useful. You have one job - match making - and...
  3. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  4. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  5. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group posts: When i try to create a looking for group post a message pops up that says, "there was a problem posting your looking for group." Please help! 85fce88e-ade8-47b3-8229-8a020a477739
  6. Xbox looking for group - Recent Tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox looking for group - Recent Tags: when i go to the looking for group page, i get the options - xbox tags, recent, popular, achievements my recent tags used to have the most recently used tags in it, but for the last few months,...
  7. Looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts: On the LFG when i try to post "Anyone want to play farm life simulator" it says that there is something inappropriate about it and i dont understand what is inappropriate about the text, can you...
  8. Unable to use Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Looking for Groups: Hi, I since moving over to Xbox I have been unable to use the Looking for Groups function. When attempting to post I receive the message ''There was a problem creating your looking for group...
  9. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  10. New Xbox One Update | How To Create Clubs and Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Update | How To Create Clubs and Looking For Group: [MEDIA] This video explains how to create clubs, add members, and more. Also Explains how LFG works. cfe09670-a744-4fb6-9219-7383c7398a41