Looking for Group/Club problems.

Discus and support Looking for Group/Club problems. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Am CompIete, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Looking for Group/Club problems.

I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the same online and privacy settings is able to. Any ideas on
    how to fix this?

:)

I Am CompIete, Sep 2, 2019
  2. I Am CompIete Win User

This happens on the Xbox app and PC as well. Already attempted a removal and redownloading of profile, Power cycling, and factory reset.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

have you tried to see what happens if you respond to an LFG via the Xbox Companion app on a PC or Mobile device.

This to determine if it's Profile or Console related.

If the issue only happens on the console then try these steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Redownload your profile

Let us know the results
  4. Smwutches Win User

Looking for friend to start a new journey

5. TomahawkStryker Win User

join group

you got to be kidding,

Sorry you are having a problem joining a group. What type of group are you looking for? If you are playing on xbox you can join a club at the bottom of your friends list. Hope this helps.
  6. Sweaty Bouncer Win User

FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

Thema:

1. Looking for Group/Club problems. - Similar Threads - Looking Group Club

2. looking for group post sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for group post sensitivity: I just... need to know what about this is offensive? [img] 5f31ed38-85db-4ca5-bc90-e2e606d958ed
  3. They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab: Reasons why they should - it's fun to play with other people - if Minecraft is there, shouldn't Roblox? - can be used for in-game trading (not blackmarket) 3dde4dc8-8e84-42b2-8f8d-d2727777c582
  4. Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post

in XboX Insiders
    Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post: [IMG] submitted by /u/GRIMREAPER35387 [link] [comments]
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Happening on both mobile app and on Xbox one console. I literally cannot create LFG. Any ideas? [img] 05444d1e-5eb4-4aa3-a93e-3cf67be056a8
  6. Looking for group posts aren't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts aren't working: I keep on trying to make looking for group posts but the same error message pops up. I restarted my console, tried doing it through the app and nothing has worked...
  7. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  8. Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use Looking for Group, can't hide real name, club chats abruptly spitting out error: I can't access certain pages or settings on the Xbox Android app that I can otherwise access through my physical Xbox. • Looking for Group says I need to set "Others can communicate with voice,...
  9. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  10. New Xbox One Update | How To Create Clubs and Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Update | How To Create Clubs and Looking For Group: [MEDIA] This video explains how to create clubs, add members, and more. Also Explains how LFG works. cfe09670-a744-4fb6-9219-7383c7398a41