Looking for Group/Club problems.

Discus and support Looking for Group/Club problems. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Am CompIete, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Looking for Group/Club problems.

I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the same online and privacy settings is able to. Any ideas on
    how to fix this?

:)

I Am CompIete, Sep 2, 2019
  2. I Am CompIete Win User

This happens on the Xbox app and PC as well. Already attempted a removal and redownloading of profile, Power cycling, and factory reset.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

have you tried to see what happens if you respond to an LFG via the Xbox Companion app on a PC or Mobile device.

This to determine if it's Profile or Console related.

If the issue only happens on the console then try these steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Redownload your profile

Let us know the results
  4. Sweaty Bouncer Win User

FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

5. Emo Goggles Win User

new meeting method

that's why we have looking for groups on xbox by joining clubs.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players)

Per giochi specifici, il consilio migliore è usare la funzione di ricerca gruppo della xbox (il forum è più spesso usato in caso di problemi):

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group

Altra opzione sono i club:

https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-are-clubs

(Mod Translation)

For specific games, the best board is to use the Xbox Group search function (the forum is most often used in case of problems):

Https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group

Other options are the clubs:

Https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-are-clubs
Thema:

1. Looking for Group/Club problems. - Similar Threads - Looking Group Club

2. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you...
  3. Posting in rocket league looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting in rocket league looking for groups: Hi, My son is on Xbox One S he is trying to post and respond to others posts in the looking for groups on Rocket League so he can trade. For some reason it won't let him post or respond to...
  4. Looking for group error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group error message: [img] I keep getting this error whenever I try looking for a group on xbox 1 s destiny 2 I'm looking for assistance this has been occurring on other games as well I have so far hard reset my xbox...
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  6. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  7. Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Not Working: Hey Microsoft. Everytime I try and post a looking group on my Xbox One S, & Xbox Mobile App it shoots me back with an error message “There was a problem posting your Looking for Group”. This has...
  8. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  9. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  10. New Xbox One Update | How To Create Clubs and Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Update | How To Create Clubs and Looking For Group: [MEDIA] This video explains how to create clubs, add members, and more. Also Explains how LFG works. cfe09670-a744-4fb6-9219-7383c7398a41