Looking For Group Doesnt Work

Discus and support Looking For Group Doesnt Work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GalakisDelsi, Aug 19, 2019.

1. GalakisDelsi
    GalakisDelsi Guest

I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help.

:)

GalakisDelsi, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes this has happened to me before and I couldn't use the LFG feature. I tried again the next day and it was working. Sometimes there are bugs/glitches where the messages or Clubs or feed doesn't work properly, and I think this happens to LFG as well.
    Sorry about this error, but try again later or the next day and hopefully it will be working. I believe it's just an error on Xbox's end.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

sometimes there is an issue with the app, causing problems like this. This usually will work again in a while.

As alternate option you can also try and download the Xbox Beta app, which is the beta version of the app, to see if that will work or not.

Let us know the results
  4. Vince371 Win User

Looking for Group not working

Hi I tried removing and re-adding my account and it still doesn't work
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Looking for group not working

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Looking for Group not working

Hey there Vince!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this inconvenience trying to look for a group to join.

I would say that if none of the previous troubleshooting helped with this issue that you might want to think of a soft reset.It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall
    any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games &
    apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
Thema:

1. Looking For Group Doesnt Work - Similar Threads - Looking Group Doesnt

2. Unable to use Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Looking for Groups: Hi, I since moving over to Xbox I have been unable to use the Looking for Groups function. When attempting to post I receive the message ''There was a problem creating your looking for group...
  3. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  4. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  6. I can’t make a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t make a looking for group post: When i try to make a post on the xbox looking for. group it says their was a problem pisti g your looking for group dc44f9e5-a9ac-49df-959d-7f28e4e26390
  7. Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one: So the standard Looking for group* (lfg*) features is easy to make one by the following steps we all aware of,...
  8. Is there any "looking for groups" violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any "looking for groups" violations?: Is a violation to use the "looking for groups" feature as a trading source?. Example on rocket league you get different types of items randomly when you level up and tier up. So if you were to...
  9. looking for group isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    looking for group isn't working: I am unable to interest posts or create them, but I can contact them via messaging which %85 of the time they don't respond. I haven't had any problems with my Xbox other than this. I only use lfg...
  10. Whenever i try to use the Looking for Group feature it doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i try to use the Looking for Group feature it doesnt work: For every game i have and try LFG it just doesnt work. I find a group i want to join, type down my application and when i want to click "OK" it just doesnt click. I can keep clicking the button...