Looking For Group Doesnt Work

Discus and support Looking For Group Doesnt Work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GalakisDelsi, Aug 19, 2019.

1. GalakisDelsi
    GalakisDelsi Guest

I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help.

:)

GalakisDelsi, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes this has happened to me before and I couldn't use the LFG feature. I tried again the next day and it was working. Sometimes there are bugs/glitches where the messages or Clubs or feed doesn't work properly, and I think this happens to LFG as well.
    Sorry about this error, but try again later or the next day and hopefully it will be working. I believe it's just an error on Xbox's end.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

sometimes there is an issue with the app, causing problems like this. This usually will work again in a while.

As alternate option you can also try and download the Xbox Beta app, which is the beta version of the app, to see if that will work or not.

Let us know the results
  4. Kapone3ny Win User

Looking for group not working

Same here its started yesterday for me and its still not working smh i tried numerous ways to fix but nothing...plz help
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Looking for group not working

Hello J LJ,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This seems to be an issue affecting multiple users. Good thing is that the technical team is aware, and is currently working on a fix for this. I recommend keeping an eye on the

Twitter support page
    for updates as they come.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  6. Mickey Altman II Win User

Looking for Group not working

This worked for me!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!! 👍👍
Thema:

1. Looking For Group Doesnt Work - Similar Threads - Looking Group Doesnt

2. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you...
  3. Posting in rocket league looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting in rocket league looking for groups: Hi, My son is on Xbox One S he is trying to post and respond to others posts in the looking for groups on Rocket League so he can trade. For some reason it won't let him post or respond to...
  4. Looking for group error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group error message: [img] I keep getting this error whenever I try looking for a group on xbox 1 s destiny 2 I'm looking for assistance this has been occurring on other games as well I have so far hard reset my xbox...
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  6. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  7. Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Not Working: Hey Microsoft. Everytime I try and post a looking group on my Xbox One S, & Xbox Mobile App it shoots me back with an error message “There was a problem posting your Looking for Group”. This has...
  8. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  9. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  10. Whenever i try to use the Looking for Group feature it doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i try to use the Looking for Group feature it doesnt work: For every game i have and try LFG it just doesnt work. I find a group i want to join, type down my application and when i want to click "OK" it just doesnt click. I can keep clicking the button...