Looking for group error

Discus and support Looking for group error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLITZ445060, Feb 14, 2020.

1. BLITZ445060
    BLITZ445060 Guest

Looking for group error

Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you

Looking for group error [​IMG]

:)

BLITZ445060, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Bingopyy Win User

Looking for group error

It says there was a problem posting your looking for group I've waited 3 days not fixed works on other acc No error code
  3. BeardedPsych0 Win User

Looking for a group error

This helped out a lot. Thank you
  4. khader Alhowari Win User

Looking for a group error

Hey my friend

For I see their nothing

But did u try to restarting console / router

Clear cache!

Sign out !

Hope work .thanks
  5. choppyseize Win User

Looking for group errors.

I would definitely try removing and re adding the account again. You may want to try clearing the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console
    will restart at that point.
  6. Icybacon Win User

Looking for group error

I have factory reset i have power cycled I have re added my account and deleted it I have disconnected and re connected to my wifi I have waited for weeks days and it still wont work I think group post is very handy but when i cant use it(Its been a month
    and i can still not use it) its useless do you have anything else i can do?
Thema:

Looking for group error

1. Looking for group error - Similar Threads - Looking group error

2. Posting in rocket league looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting in rocket league looking for groups: Hi, My son is on Xbox One S he is trying to post and respond to others posts in the looking for groups on Rocket League so he can trade. For some reason it won't let him post or respond to...
  3. Looking for group error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group error message: [img] I keep getting this error whenever I try looking for a group on xbox 1 s destiny 2 I'm looking for assistance this has been occurring on other games as well I have so far hard reset my xbox...
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  5. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  6. Looking for group errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group errors.: Whenever I use looking for it either wont me make a post (there was a problem posting your looking for group) or when I hit Im interested nothing happens. It doesnt send the message. Hasnt been...
  7. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  8. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  9. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...
  10. Looking for group error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error?: I keep trying to post a "looking for group" post for battlefield 1, but after I select my tabs and write a short description and hit submit or whatever, an error message pops up saying there was a...