Looking for group help

Discus and support Looking for group help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my wife and I play smite together and we are having a hard time with randoms and we decided to make a looking for group post. However when we are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lobobolt, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Lobobolt
    Lobobolt Guest

Looking for group help

So my wife and I play smite together and we are having a hard time with randoms and we decided to make a looking for group post. However when we are making the post it tells us that we cannot post it due to inappropriate content. I did some experimenting
    with the post and the hashtags and the word married is the one triggering it. We have to let people know that we are married because we can get into socially awkward moments when people find out we are married. My wife and I are very upset why is the word
    married inappropriate?

:)

Lobobolt, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Making xbox friends

3. Smwutches Win User

Looking for some friends

4. Smwutches Win User

I Need A Friend

5. Smwutches Win User

Any girl gamers on Xbox one

6. Smwutches Win User

Looking for a team to play ProAm/ Rec

Thema:

Looking for group help

1. Looking for group help - Similar Threads - Looking group help

2. Cannot add custom tags to Looking For Group (LFG) posts (xbox live)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add custom tags to Looking For Group (LFG) posts (xbox live): Hello, Wondering if it is just the servers or something else. When creating a post for LFG, I am able to add suggested tags, but not custom. I click "+add custom tag" write my tag, hit start...
  3. Looking For Group Post Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Post Error: i have been having this issue for months where it says “there was an error posting your Looking for Group”. this has been going on for months now. i have had communication ban like once and that...
  4. i cant join or make a looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant join or make a looking for group: i cant join or make a looking for group on my 2nd account i thought it was because it did not have gold buti have paid for gold on it and still cant make or join a lfg any one knowhow to fix this...
  5. i cant join or make a looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant join or make a looking for group: i cant join or make a looking for group on my 2nd account i thought it was because it did not have gold buti have paid for gold on it and still cant make or join a lfg any one knowhow to fix this...
  6. Looking for Group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group issue: I tried using the group finder while playing Sea of Thieves. I would find a group that was just posted, try to click the "I'm Interested" button. It will say that the post is no longer...
  7. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  8. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  9. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  10. CANT TURN OFF "Looking for Group" NOTIFICATIONS, HELP !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT TURN OFF "Looking for Group" NOTIFICATIONS, HELP !!!!: These Notifications KEEP Popping up constantly & i already completely turned of all LFG Notifications but yet they keep popping up, i assume i'm not the only one having this problem & i am eager...