looking for group isn't working

Discus and support looking for group isn't working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am unable to interest posts or create them, but I can contact them via messaging which %85 of the time they don't respond. I haven't had any problems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catnape, Jul 24, 2019.

1. /u/catnape
    /u/catnape Guest

I am unable to interest posts or create them, but I can contact them via messaging which %85 of the time they don't respond. I haven't had any problems with my Xbox other than this. I only use lfg for dead by daylight and I usually get stuck with kids and teens in kyf since they are the only ones that respond.

submitted by /u/catnape
    [link] [comments]

/u/catnape, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ConorWilson1 Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console isn't working.

Hey i noticed that you need to change the time of the post to anything other than now incase anybody has this issue that fixed it for me
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console isn't working.

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!
  4. KartikGudali Win User

I signed into Xbox on workplace xbox. Then checked if it was working.

I was surprised and tried doing it on the phone,that worked too..

I got home, and tried creating the group on my xbox and guess what.. If actually did work.

I knew this was a server-side issue.

Its a possible fix for all facing the trouble.
  5. ���� Win User

I am having the same issue for months now. I don't know what to do. I've removed my account and signed into it again. Please respond.
  6. (OTB) Win User

I have the issue but I'm not aware of workplace Xbox.How can I sign into there?
Thema:

1. looking for group isn't working - Similar Threads - looking group isn't

2. Can’t delete looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete looking for group post: I made one just to test things and to give away an item from the game, and when i wanted to get rid of it, cancel post did nothing. it just did the animation when you click something. it still...
  3. Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group: Our son was suspended for 24 hours from Xbox Live and has no idea what he did wrong. The enforcement team provided virtually no info other than it was a Looking for Group violation. According to...
  4. An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group: I need some serious help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post Looking for Groups on my Windows 10 PC. I play Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition and whenever I open my Xbox Game...
  5. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  6. Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with them and the...
  7. Looking for group not working at all

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for group not working at all: Having issues for the past 6 MONTHS. Can't make a looking for group post or post that i am interested in someones post. Keeps telling me to try again later. Thats how its been for the past 6...
  8. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Okay, so this is my second account and I want to post to looking for groups on Rocket League, but every time I attempt to make a post, it says 'There was a problem posting your Looking for Group'....
  9. Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion: I have tried and tried to post a looking for group post, every time I do so it just comes up with the error message "you're looking for group post isn't working right now" idk what to do I have...
  10. Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts: so i have said im interested to multiple posts other creat while looking for group, but im not getting the notification that ive been confirmed until the post is closed later. it only happens...