Looking for group post

Discus and support Looking for group post in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeepMan15, Nov 8, 2019.

1. JeepMan15
    JeepMan15 Guest

Looking for group post

Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?

:)

JeepMan15, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as my fellow Ambassadors have stated there is nothing we can do. We have no contact with the Enforcement team, they don't look at the forums or Xbox Support Twitter channel. We also have no way to find out what you have a
    suspension for as only the Enforcement Team has that information. I'd like to refer you to the Forum Guidelines below and would like to ask you to read rule number 9 in particular.

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  4. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

No one on here deals with the ban on your account. You have to contact microsoft.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
Thema:

Looking for group post

1. Looking for group post - Similar Threads - Looking group post

2. looking for group post sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for group post sensitivity: I just... need to know what about this is offensive? [img] 5f31ed38-85db-4ca5-bc90-e2e606d958ed
  3. Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post

in XboX Insiders
    Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post: [IMG] submitted by /u/GRIMREAPER35387 [link] [comments]
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Happening on both mobile app and on Xbox one console. I literally cannot create LFG. Any ideas? [img] 05444d1e-5eb4-4aa3-a93e-3cf67be056a8
  5. Looking for group posts aren't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts aren't working: I keep on trying to make looking for group posts but the same error message pops up. I restarted my console, tried doing it through the app and nothing has worked...
  6. I can't post looking groups for some reason

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post looking groups for some reason: I can't post looking groups on my Xbox one i always get an error message. Do you know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Danielius200629 [link] [comments]
  7. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: So basically my main acount that i have been working on for almost 8 years has been banned permanently because i put out a looking for group post saying “i can blacklist people for $10” (usually...
  8. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  9. Cannot post Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot post Looking for Group: I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post. 48813d9d-5c0f-488d-94f4-057b2532f56d
  10. Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts: On an account that I just created recently I am not able to either create or even get interested in LFGs. I've tried restarting my console, waiting time, trying LFGs on other games and even using...