Looking for group post

Discus and support Looking for group post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; XBOX IS USELESS I GET RAIDED WITH BOTS LIKE 911 I CAN'T GET HELP EVEN FROM XBOX CHAT NOW XBOX CHAT IS STUCK I GET REDIRECTED TO GREG AND CANT GO BACK... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Community-poster, May 27, 2022.

1. Looking for group post

XBOX IS USELESS I GET RAIDED WITH BOTS LIKE 911 I CAN'T GET HELP EVEN FROM XBOX CHAT NOW XBOX CHAT IS STUCK I GET REDIRECTED TO GREG AND CANT GO BACK XBOX DONT REVIEW CASES BECAUSE BOTS SPAM ME WITH INTRESTS SAYING IM OMEGA REMEMBER ME I BLOCKED AND MUTED THEM THEY UNBLOCK FROM MY ACCOUNT HOW DO I FIX!!!!!!

:)

Community-poster, May 27, 2022
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as my fellow Ambassadors have stated there is nothing we can do. We have no contact with the Enforcement team, they don't look at the forums or Xbox Support Twitter channel. We also have no way to find out what you have a
    suspension for as only the Enforcement Team has that information. I'd like to refer you to the Forum Guidelines below and would like to ask you to read rule number 9 in particular.

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  4. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

No one on here deals with the ban on your account. You have to contact microsoft.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
Thema:

Looking for group post

1. Looking for group post - Similar Threads - Looking group post

2. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: I'm on Windows 10 right now and I'm trying to post a Looking For Group through the Xbox Game Bar, but it seems like I can't. It gives me the error "There was a problem posting your Looking For...
  3. I can't join or create looking for group posts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join or create looking for group posts.: It keeps on saying "unable to send request". I don't know what to do and I'm currently stuck. 809c151f-b543-4e61-a0c5-2fdc04dbbf23
  4. When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...: So. as written in the title, I get this error when I try making a looking for group post. I tried reseting the app and everything, but it didn't solve the issue. Any help is much appreciated!...
  5. Windows Looking for group post issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Windows Looking for group post issue: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how do I search for games that I can't find on the list of games on the looking for group posts tab? I used to just go to console companion and search the game (mainly...
  6. there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...: hence, i want to get my problem solved at the earliest af5fb58a-6dac-4047-8818-a32d31da1077
  7. “There was a problem posting your looking for group post”

in XboX Insiders
    “There was a problem posting your looking for group post”: For more than a year, I haven’t been able to post or join LFGs. Anyone know how to fix this? The only thing I can think of of why this happens is that I was banned from Xbox Live for 3 days, but...
  8. I can't post a Looking For Group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post a Looking For Group post: Im on win10, i have tried everything 203cad01-018a-48b2-a580-4b708a6e696f
  9. Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group"...: Hey guys, I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group" error...
  10. I can't join or create looking for group posts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join or create looking for group posts.: It keeps on saying "unable to send request". I don't know what to do and I'm currently stuck. 809c151f-b543-4e61-a0c5-2fdc04dbbf23