Looking for group posts

Discus and support Looking for group posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the LFG when i try to post "Anyone want to play farm life simulator" it says that there is something inappropriate about it and i dont understand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkoverlord204, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Looking for group posts

On the LFG when i try to post "Anyone want to play farm life simulator" it says that there is something inappropriate about it and i dont understand what is inappropriate about the text, can you please explain? Thank you.

:)

Darkoverlord204, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as my fellow Ambassadors have stated there is nothing we can do. We have no contact with the Enforcement team, they don't look at the forums or Xbox Support Twitter channel. We also have no way to find out what you have a
    suspension for as only the Enforcement Team has that information. I'd like to refer you to the Forum Guidelines below and would like to ask you to read rule number 9 in particular.

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  4. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

No one on here deals with the ban on your account. You have to contact microsoft.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
Thema:

Looking for group posts

1. Looking for group posts - Similar Threads - Looking group posts

2. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  3. Cannot post Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot post Looking for Group: I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post. 48813d9d-5c0f-488d-94f4-057b2532f56d
  4. Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts: On an account that I just created recently I am not able to either create or even get interested in LFGs. I've tried restarting my console, waiting time, trying LFGs on other games and even using...
  5. Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????: I got Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2 on my Xbox but why?? i literally didn't do anything wrong and got 14 day suspension. no bad language, no adverts or anything literally...
  6. Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post: So Aperently I got perm ban for post a looking for group post on rocket leaugue im not sure with it was im pretty sure it had something to do with fennecs and eggs which im was trading in game for...
  7. Can’t delete looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete looking for group post: I made one just to test things and to give away an item from the game, and when i wanted to get rid of it, cancel post did nothing. it just did the animation when you click something. it still...
  8. An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group: I need some serious help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post Looking for Groups on my Windows 10 PC. I play Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition and whenever I open my Xbox Game...
  9. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  10. Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with them and the...