Looking for group posts

Discus and support Looking for group posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the LFG when i try to post "Anyone want to play farm life simulator" it says that there is something inappropriate about it and i dont understand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkoverlord204, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Looking for group posts

On the LFG when i try to post "Anyone want to play farm life simulator" it says that there is something inappropriate about it and i dont understand what is inappropriate about the text, can you please explain? Thank you.

:)

Darkoverlord204, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Looking for group posts

5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. KingOfWombat Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as my fellow Ambassadors have stated there is nothing we can do. We have no contact with the Enforcement team, they don't look at the forums or Xbox Support Twitter channel. We also have no way to find out what you have a
    suspension for as only the Enforcement Team has that information. I'd like to refer you to the Forum Guidelines below and would like to ask you to read rule number 9 in particular.

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
Thema:

Looking for group posts

1. Looking for group posts - Similar Threads - Looking group posts

2. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  3. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  4. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  5. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  6. Looking for group posts not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts not working: Since i purchased my xbox one s i have not been able to make a single looking for group post. This includes the xbox app as well. I have changed settings, looked up answers on google, and have...
  7. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Whenever i load up the group post thing for any game it says the amount of people that made a group post but i cant see a group post i already tried restarting my xbox and i tried a hard reboot...
  8. Looking For Group Post Isnt Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Post Isnt Working: I have tried unplugging everything on my console and letting it sit for a solid 10 minutes and ive tried logging out of my accounts and everything you can do my nat type is open. This just started...
  9. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  10. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group posts: When i try to create a looking for group post a message pops up that says, "there was a problem posting your looking for group." Please help! 85fce88e-ade8-47b3-8229-8a020a477739