Looking for group problem

Discus and support Looking for group problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever i try to go on looking for group it says i have to go to privacy settings which I did but when I arrived there to press everybody, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReaperBoy, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ReaperBoy
    ReaperBoy Guest

whenever i try to go on looking for group it says i have to go to privacy settings which I did but when I arrived there to press everybody, it says unexpected error, I have tried doing this for the past few hours, can someone please help me?

:)

ReaperBoy, Mar 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. ReaperBoy Win User

thank you so much, i got kind of worried because I thought it was a problem on my end, because everything else seems to be working except for looking for group!
  4. I Am CompIete Win User

Looking for Group/Club problems.

This happens on the Xbox app and PC as well. Already attempted a removal and redownloading of profile, Power cycling, and factory reset.
  5. WPAK Win User

Looking for Group/Club problems.

Hi there,

have you tried to see what happens if you respond to an LFG via the Xbox Companion app on a PC or Mobile device.

This to determine if it's Profile or Console related.

If the issue only happens on the console then try these steps

Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)

Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Redownload your profile

Let us know the results
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

there was a problem posting your looking for group

Hi, whats hapen when you try posting in?
Thema:

1. Looking for group problem - Similar Threads - Looking group problem

2. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I created a new xbox live account. I purchased xbox gold for the account. I can log into my xbox with the account, get online and play games. However when i go to Looking for Groups, i can not...
  3. Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems creating Looking for Group posts.: Hello, I am not able to create any LFG groups on XBOX ONE. Every time i try i get one of the following errors: "Something went wrong" - W10 Xbox companion app "There was a problem posting your...
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  5. Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem: Service request number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] It has been almost two weeks and I have heard nothing back from Xbox Gaming and Apps Department and Xbox Support Department. The...
  6. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  7. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  8. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  9. There was a problem posting your looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your looking for group post: I've been looking through many forum posts to fix the message that pops up when you try to make a looking for group post it says "there was a problem posting your looking for group" but nothing...
  10. "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group" Error Message: Hello. I'm having a problem with the looking for group system on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to make a post, the error message "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group". I have...