Looking for group

Discus and support Looking for group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me if you have a group of friends that ply a lot ec1f7362-05e3-4459-95e4-00a746297dc0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sharktooth1989, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for group

Add me if you have a group of friends that ply a lot

:)

Sharktooth1989, Jan 26, 2014
  2. eliTePwns
    eliTePwns Guest
    eliTePwns, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Rahz Vael
    Rahz Vael Guest
    Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.

Rahz Vael, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Killaa Jay Win User

Looking for a group

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.

Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition. For casual and competing players.

heres a link on here
    www.battlefield4online.com/.../10589

To register and join go to
    www.legionofhonorclan.com
  5. eliTePwns Win User

Looking for group....

6. Rahz Vael Win User

Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.
  7. HellHoundRuler Win User

Looking for a group

We at ssd are looking for new members
  8. Livid Anarchist Win User

Looking for a group

Hi xReclaim3r,

If your still looking for a group of players to join, HavoK Gaming would love to have you. We currently have over 250 members that play a variety of games. The majority of us met via First Person Shooter games, but that doesn't stop us from the others.

I know you don't have live at the moment, but that doesn't mean you can't be a part of us.

Feel free to check us out at hk-gaming.com

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or reply back on your thread.
Thema:

Looking for group

1. Looking for group - Similar Threads - Looking group

2. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  3. Looking For Group Doesnt Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group Doesnt Work: I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help....
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  5. I can’t make a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t make a looking for group post: When i try to make a post on the xbox looking for. group it says their was a problem pisti g your looking for group dc44f9e5-a9ac-49df-959d-7f28e4e26390
  6. Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for groups, and how to successfully create one: So the standard Looking for group* (lfg*) features is easy to make one by the following steps we all aware of,...
  7. Is there any "looking for groups" violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any "looking for groups" violations?: Is a violation to use the "looking for groups" feature as a trading source?. Example on rocket league you get different types of items randomly when you level up and tier up. So if you were to...
  8. looking for group isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    looking for group isn't working: I am unable to interest posts or create them, but I can contact them via messaging which %85 of the time they don't respond. I haven't had any problems with my Xbox other than this. I only use lfg...
  9. Looking for groups // this post is no longer available FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for groups // this post is no longer available FH4: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I decided to find a group an gave some fun. After i click on "I am interested" button a message pops up and say "this post is no longer available". Is there...
  10. Looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group: So i’ve made another account and for some reason it says there was a problem posting your looking for group post and it works on my other accounts i’ve had the issue before but i starting playing...