Looking for group

Discus and support Looking for group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me if you have a group of friends that ply a lot ec1f7362-05e3-4459-95e4-00a746297dc0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sharktooth1989, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for group

Add me if you have a group of friends that ply a lot

:)

Sharktooth1989, Jan 26, 2014
  2. eliTePwns
    eliTePwns Guest
    eliTePwns, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Rahz Vael
    Rahz Vael Guest
    Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.

Rahz Vael, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Killaa Jay Win User

Looking for a group

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.

Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition. For casual and competing players.

heres a link on here
    www.battlefield4online.com/.../10589

To register and join go to
    www.legionofhonorclan.com
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Looking for group

Hello Justin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is a way of reporting issues on the console itself. You can download the insider app then when you tap the Xbox button on controller, a report a problem shows there. Also as this post breaks many Forum
    guidelines
    I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. eliTePwns Win User

Looking for group....

7. Rahz Vael Win User

Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.
  8. HellHoundRuler Win User

Looking for a group

We at ssd are looking for new members
Thema:

Looking for group

1. Looking for group - Similar Threads - Looking group

2. Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Not Working: Hey Microsoft. Everytime I try and post a looking group on my Xbox One S, & Xbox Mobile App it shoots me back with an error message “There was a problem posting your Looking for Group”. This has...
  3. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  4. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  5. I can’t post a Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t post a Looking for Group: I have tried literally everything. I was on a live call for an hour and found no solutions. I was on live chat for another hour on top of that. Im out of options and trying to find anyone with an...
  6. Looking for group not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group not working: When I try to create a looking for group post it tells me there was a problem posting your looking for group. Help will be appreciated. 1f26fd7a-fd55-4ffd-abe8-84bf575ca599
  7. 'Looking for group' Section not working

in XBoX on Windows
    'Looking for group' Section not working: Recently I descovered the 'Looking for group' section and I really wanted to try it out, but whenever I would click 'I'm interested' It would say that the post was no longer available. I looked up...
  8. Looking for group not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group not working on Windows 10: Looking for group is not working on Xbox game bar windows 10 97126ea0-1c4e-430e-b940-c37a34c14380
  9. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  10. looking for a group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for a group post not working: i have two accounts on my xbox console only one will let me post looking for a group not the other one ?????????? any fixs or problem solvers 7afe27c6-5f18-4491-b7e5-a5f6c2b3a48b