Looking For Group

Discus and support Looking For Group in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I would keep this nice and organized due to my OCD but I am working on something important at the moment and just wanted to get this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JetGamer290, Mar 22, 2020.

1. JetGamer290
    JetGamer290 Guest

Looking For Group

Hello Microsoft, I would keep this nice and organized due to my OCD but I am working on something important at the moment and just wanted to get this report filled in, I have searched your Forums and not found anything to resolve my problem by the way.

I have had multiple errors on Windows 10 Looking For Group and the Xbox One version, the first being every time I press "I'm interested" it makes me type in why and it just doesn't change to cancel request, I have had other accounts where it worked fine
    but I choose not to use them, I am also not able to create posts either, it just says, "There was a problem posting your looking for group :warningsymbol:". I would like if this could be fixed ASAP, I have not much time in my day to play video games but whilst
    this time is active I'd like to enjoy the fullest of it. Thanks for your time!

-

Jaeden Henson

:)

JetGamer290, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Killaa Jay Win User

Looking for a group

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.

Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition. For casual and competing players.

heres a link on here
    www.battlefield4online.com/.../10589

To register and join go to
    www.legionofhonorclan.com
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Looking For Group

Hi JetGamer290,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. JetGamer290 Win User

Looking For Group

It was fixed about 15 minutes ago thanks!
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Looking For Group

It is a general issue. Just a little bit of patience.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Looking For Group

Hey there!

Microsoft is aware of this issue & is working on a fix via Twitter due to an Xbox Outrage that happened roughly 2 days ago
Thema:

Looking For Group

1. Looking For Group - Similar Threads - Looking Group

2. Looking for group what is inappropriate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group what is inappropriate: [img] what is inappropriate about what I have said I need help with a mission in destiny 2 called rat kings quest and I can't put *rat* so I'm trying to put something else similar to it so then...
  3. Looking for group - Broken blacklisting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group - Broken blacklisting?: I'm having trouble making group posts with any relevant tags or much description. I mean, I literally cannot post most things due to it being flagged as 'inappropriate.' Weird, because I don't...
  4. Xbox | Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox | Looking For Group: Xbox One Console | Looking For Group Hello Microsoft Support, I need your help. When I attempt to press the "I'm interested" button on the Xbox One console Looking For Group (LFG), it let's me...
  5. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  6. Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to post Looking for Group post: I am having an issue with the looking for group posts. I made one for Overwatch, made the settings as Today, Now, and 3 players needed, then added the tags "Mic Required," #ActuallyTalk,...
  7. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I created a new xbox live account. I purchased xbox gold for the account. I can log into my xbox with the account, get online and play games. However when i go to Looking for Groups, i can not...
  8. Xbox Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Looking For Group Not Working: i’ve tried multiple times to post a post on looking for group , i’ve also tried to be interested in a LGF , for some odd reason it says it can’t post , it has no profanity in the post...
  9. Looking for group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group problem: whenever i try to go on looking for group it says i have to go to privacy settings which I did but when I arrived there to press everybody, it says unexpected error, I have tried doing this for...
  10. Looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group: When i click on looking for group none of the post will show up it will just say there is a problem what do i do? 280c9259-c40c-4637-957f-8128aeadc9bb