Looking for group

Discus and support Looking for group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no friends online the games i like to play so i have attempted at looking group posts but whenever i ask to join one and enter a message nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemisedFox25, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. DemisedFox25
    DemisedFox25 Guest

Looking for group

I have no friends online the games i like to play so i have attempted at looking group posts but whenever i ask to join one and enter a message nothing happens or i try to create one and it says theres a problem creating the posts ive also reset the MAC
    address and it didnt do anything

:)

DemisedFox25, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:32 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Killaa Jay Win User

Looking for a group

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.

Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition. For casual and competing players.

heres a link on here
    www.battlefield4online.com/.../10589

To register and join go to
    www.legionofhonorclan.com
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Looking For Group

Hi JetGamer290,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. JetGamer290 Win User

Looking For Group

It was fixed about 15 minutes ago thanks!
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Looking For Group

It is a general issue. Just a little bit of patience.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Looking For Group

Hey there!

Microsoft is aware of this issue & is working on a fix via Twitter due to an Xbox Outrage that happened roughly 2 days ago
Thema:

Looking for group

1. Looking for group - Similar Threads - Looking group

2. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  3. Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group: I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on my PC and up until now I've been able to find Call of Duty in the Looking for Group feature. There now just shows about 2 dozen games all of which are not MW and I'm...
  4. Cannot post Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot post Looking for Group: I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post. 48813d9d-5c0f-488d-94f4-057b2532f56d
  5. Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts: On an account that I just created recently I am not able to either create or even get interested in LFGs. I've tried restarting my console, waiting time, trying LFGs on other games and even using...
  6. Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????: I got Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2 on my Xbox but why?? i literally didn't do anything wrong and got 14 day suspension. no bad language, no adverts or anything literally...
  7. Xbox Gamebar Looking For Group On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar Looking For Group On PC: Hello! Whenever I try to use the Looking For Group tab on Xbox Gamebar (I am on Windows 10) No posts show up, and when I try to create a post, it says "There was a problem posting your Looking For...
  8. Why is Looking For a Group broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Looking For a Group broken: I sent you a tweet on twitter @LilFarxiga. i was told it was inappropriate. I thought the fact i used the word autistic and autism was it, but know i tested that theory ( btw I'm autistic and i...
  9. Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post: So Aperently I got perm ban for post a looking for group post on rocket leaugue im not sure with it was im pretty sure it had something to do with fennecs and eggs which im was trading in game for...
  10. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...