Looking for GTA 5 players.

Discus and support Looking for GTA 5 players. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after playing GTA online for a while, i would like to find some people to play Co-op, vs,missions, and basically anything other than shooting me on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ustrike, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Ustrike
    Ustrike Guest

So after playing GTA online for a while, i would like to find some people to play Co-op, vs,missions, and basically anything other than shooting me on sight. i play the most on Sat and Sun anywhere from 9am to 7pm CST.

:)

Ustrike, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Looking for GTA 5 players

I am lloking for GTA 5 players to play with cause i am sick and tired of people killing repeatedly even if your on passive mode they can stil run you over. anyways i play a lot and am on all night until the sun comes up and will probably be on for a bit
    during the day, my time code is GMT:+00:00, i live in ireland, just friend me if you wnat to have a fair fun game.

AssassinHawk01, Jun 4, 2014
  3. C0D3 red
    C0D3 red Guest
    Looking for GTA 5 players

Hey AssassinHawk01! I would love to play GTA V with you! I will send you a friend request! Can't wait to meet you!

C0D3 red, Jun 4, 2014
  4. C0D3 red Win User

Hey AssassinHawk01! I would love to play GTA V with you! I will send you a friend request! Can't wait to meet you!
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Tots? Really man... Its Totes... You make me sick. ._.
  6. LonesomeDove81 Win User

Looking for mature GTA 5 players

I think I sent you an invite on rockstar not sure if that's you but someone with similar name. I'm looking to join a crew for GTA that plays together and very helpful.
  7. JustCa11MeA1f Win User

Looking for mature GTA 5 players

Still looking for players?
  8. CalicoBranch238 Win User

0x97e107df

To be honest fortnite players and gta players should get free currency just because they're wasting our night

Fortnite players-1,500 bucks

Gta 5 players $500,000
Thema:

1. Looking for GTA 5 players. - Similar Threads - Looking GTA players

2. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank): I am in search of GTA V Police Roleplay players, I hope I am posting in the right place, I am looking for members to join my clan, Los Santos 911, that has been around since 2011 back on 360 with...
  3. Looking for Respectful, Mature GTA V players who is willing to help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Respectful, Mature GTA V players who is willing to help!: Hello! I am looking for a few people to play with. I am terrified to play missions/heists, and just about anything else, due to the fact that I fear I will get judged. I have not played the...
  4. GTA: Online Looking for Heist players. (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: Online Looking for Heist players. (XBOX ONE): I am currently looking for players for Heists, there are no major requirements needed to join only that you take it serious. I only have one requirement, all players must be a level 25 or higher....
  5. Hello fellow gamers looking for fellow gta 5 xbox one players to hang with ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers looking for fellow gta 5 xbox one players to hang with ?: If u want to do missions and get money and power leved quick hit me up relpy ASAP ps please have a mic my gamertag is :) e8208fa1-fd75-4e2d-9783-36ca72d6342f
  6. GTA V looking 4 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V looking 4 players: We have a large crew with a lot of GTA 5 experience. We are looking to add some new friends to make money, play missions and get ready for heists. If you are a mature gamer message me for a...
  7. Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew: We are a few experienced players of GTA and are inviting some mature players to join us for online play. We power level characs and earn great money in the process. Just looking to add some...
  8. Looking for mature GTA 5 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature GTA 5 players: We have a small core group with a lot of GTA 5 experience. We are looking to add some new friends for gameplay as we play most every day. If you are a mature gamer and easy going on the mic,...
  9. Looking for skilled players for gta V mercinary crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for skilled players for gta V mercinary crew: i am founder and leader of a mercinary clan on gta V and we are currently recruiting players for up coming events and random jobs. Few thing to know before messaging or replying we don't just go...
  10. Looking for Gta players 18+

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Gta players 18+: Looking for non squeaky players, currently on humane labs raid send me a message fbd551a2-6e7d-4668-b541-bf4f687a38d4