Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends

Discus and support Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I mostly do missions and heists. I am level 27 but have plenty experience. PS4 LvL 179. I also have access to everything except helicopters. I can play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by REAL Obey Grizz, May 9, 2015.

1. Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends

I mostly do missions and heists. I am level 27 but have plenty experience. PS4 LvL 179. I also have access to everything except helicopters. I can play any role such as driver,sniper, demolition etc... I am 17, graduated early, work, and currently live in
    UK. Message me if you are interested. I also have a mic.

:)

REAL Obey Grizz, May 9, 2015
  2. I'm Looking for Friends or a Clan or.....whatever.

Add "RcG Killswitch" on Xbox One. My clan RcG "Reaper Crew Gaming" is looking for new members for games such as Destiny, GTA V, BF4, etc.

Punisher Cannon, May 9, 2015
  3. BigPete7978
    BigPete7978 Guest
    XBONE Gamer Crew Looking For Members On GTA V

With the launch of GTA V happening on the Xbox One there is now a new crew focusing on Xbox One gamers. XBONE Gamer will be a laid back Crew that will focus on what GTA V is about, fun. Feel free to join the clan over at the Rockstar Social Club. The link
    can be found below.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/xbone_gamer

Looking forward to seeing you on GTA V when it launches!

BigPete7978, May 9, 2015
  4. Punisher Cannon Win User

I'm Looking for Friends or a Clan or.....whatever.

Add "RcG Killswitch" on Xbox One. My clan RcG "Reaper Crew Gaming" is looking for new members for games such as Destiny, GTA V, BF4, etc.
  5. ScrubbyNickel7 Win User

Looking for gta 5 rp clan

Guys I said gta v rp clan is that to hard not your lame crew a rp clan wow you guys are bad
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA Online fun

^Is this just a group or a clan/crew recruitment attempt? If it is a clan/crew recruitment attempt, I'd suggest posting this in the Clan Discussion Section of the forums instead to avoid it being locked/deleted. There is a nice little announcement at the
    very top of the GTA: V Forum section.
  7. LoH Will I Am Win User

Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

Any gta v crews looking for another member hit me up .. ;)
  8. Punisher Cannon Win User

NEED NEW MEMBERS! GTA V, BF4 AND DESTINY.

Currently looking to expand GTA V HEIST CREW. MSG RcG Killswitch.
Thema:

Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends

1. Looking for GTA V clan,crew,friends - Similar Threads - Looking GTA clan

2. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank): I am in search of GTA V Police Roleplay players, I hope I am posting in the right place, I am looking for members to join my clan, Los Santos 911, that has been around since 2011 back on 360 with...
  3. GTA V Online clan Bronies With Swag. Looking for recruits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online clan Bronies With Swag. Looking for recruits: Hello!!! /) Welcome my brony friends! We are currently looking for members now. Together us bronies shall rise in the ranks! Join us and let's make Brony history!!!...
  4. Looking for a GTA V clan for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a GTA V clan for 360: Im looking around for a GTA V clan that is active and friendly. It would be awesome if there where RPG sessions or not it doesn't matter all that much. I am 18+ and I don't care all that much...
  5. x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan: Hi, I am a 26 year old with some down time right now looking to join a clan. I don't see much out there right now. Looking for active members on multiple games with a ranking system and events....
  6. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan: looking for recruits!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan: looking for recruits!: Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C Warning: serious and professional players only!!!...
  7. Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join a GTA 4 Roleplaying Clan: If any of you guys have a GTA 4 roleplay clan going I would be real happy to join. I've had a lot of experience in roleplaying. 4ed4483b-18c2-4ba7-9dd3-e0aea1aa282e
  8. here Looking for a gta 5 clan to joing :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    here Looking for a gta 5 clan to joing :): Im looking for a chilled out group to join to run missions and races etc on gta5. Im 27 with a mic, level 144 (at current moment) and play very regularly Look forward to finding a decent clan :)...
  9. Im looking for a mature gta clan or community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for a mature gta clan or community: Hello im looking for a gta clan or community to join on the 360, im on mostly during the day or late night. I also play alot of other games, like ghosts, battlefield 4, borderlands 2 and more. I...
  10. GTA V Proffesional police clan looking for civs and officers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Proffesional police clan looking for civs and officers!: Cols Police is now recruiting for police officers and civilians , if intrested message : , PAC1F1C MOD 01 or CoMpleTe 4ppLE. We are loosely based around the met police and are looking for loyal...