Looking for Halo 4 Players :3

Discus and support Looking for Halo 4 Players :3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm OSG Love x, I'm looking for players who are 14+ that play Halo 4. I am a female, and would like everyone to know that I add females and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICE Eevee, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ICE Eevee
    ICE Eevee Guest

Hello.

I'm OSG Love x, I'm looking for players who are 14+ that play Halo 4. I am a female, and would like everyone to know that I add females and males. Feel free to add me Looking for Halo 4 Players :3 :)

:)

ICE Eevee, Feb 21, 2014
  2. BATESEY117
    BATESEY117 Guest
    Looking For People To Play With

I'm chasing halo 3 players now cos I'm over halo 4, looking for half decent players, BATESEY112 is my gt

BATESEY117, Feb 21, 2014
  3. Gilbear88
    Gilbear88 Guest
    Looking for halo 4 campaign partners

Looking for 3 other players with mics to beat halo 4 on legendary with.

Gilbear88, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Looking for Halo 4 Players :3

I messaged you the other day about joining your clan, lol. We should play sometimes.

Division League, Feb 21, 2014
  5. BATESEY117 Win User

Looking For People To Play With

I'm chasing halo 3 players now cos I'm over halo 4, looking for half decent players, BATESEY112 is my gt
  6. Auswulf Win User

Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection four player split-screen?

Halo CE and Halo 2 the campaign is 2 player co op and 4 player multiplayer. Halo 3 and Halo 4 I believe are 4 player co op campaign and multiplayer.
  7. Division League Win User

I messaged you the other day about joining your clan, lol. We should play sometimes.
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What would be your Halo 4 dream feature?

[quote user="Fortified Brad"]

lol still stuck to the Halo 3 days are we Bob?

[/quote]

Halo 3 was epic. Especially the 4 player co-op campaign. So its understandable to be "stuck in the Halo 3 days". Look at that Halo 3 video I posted and you will see why we are stuck in Halo 3. lol That H3 co-op campaign was truly an incredible experience.
  9. Violin Spider Win User
Thema:

1. Looking for Halo 4 Players :3 - Similar Threads - Looking Halo Players

2. ICE Looking for Halo Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ICE Looking for Halo Players!: Hello!! My name is ICE Cyclone V and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with...
  3. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  4. I am Looking halo mass effect players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am Looking halo mass effect players: I like sic-if games does anyone play sic-if games like me b8a5747f-cac6-4311-be11-8261d2f8de2f
  5. Looking for frequent Halo players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for frequent Halo players: Hey everyone, I'm looking for some people that want to play Halo MCC often. Just reply on the thread if you want to play and I'll add you as a friend. If enough people reply we could start a clan!...
  6. Xiled Gaming (XGC Good Game) Looking for Halo MCC players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xiled Gaming (XGC Good Game) Looking for Halo MCC players: Looking to join an established gaming community? Xiled Gaming Clan might just be the answer. Xiled Gaming Clan an adults only clan that prides itself on respect, sportmanship, and professionalism....
  7. Looking for Co Op players for Campaign mode on HALO MASTER CHIEF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Co Op players for Campaign mode on HALO MASTER CHIEF: I'm looking for players for the campaign co op. Im new to halo. if interested friend me. USMC Pallares. Im in the US on Pacific Standard Time or you can email me for faster responses at *** Die...
  8. OverSight Gaming is recruiting! Looking for Black op 2,Ghost,and Halo 4 Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OverSight Gaming is recruiting! Looking for Black op 2,Ghost,and Halo 4 Players: Hello, I'm OSG Kitty x a Council member in OSG. A Council rank is a leadership rank to let everyone know. We are recruiting for Black ops 2, Ghost, and Halo 4. Are age limit is 13+ and older....
  9. Hostility Gaming Looking for 12 players for halo 4 clan tryouts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hostility Gaming Looking for 12 players for halo 4 clan tryouts: giving 12 players a chance to get onto the Hostility Gaming halo 4 clan only 8 people will make it into the team. you can team up into 4 or go in as a whole team or team up into 2. message me or...
  10. 3.0 K/D average halo 3 player looking for destiny clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    3.0 K/D average halo 3 player looking for destiny clan: Hi Guys, I'll keep this short and sweet. It's been a while since I played for a clan but with Destiny on it's way I'm dying to get back into the swing of things. I'v. Been casually playing a...