Looking for Legendary COOP Players

Discus and support Looking for Legendary COOP Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to start with Halo CE. Gamer tag: Friend request me. a87222c6-a38e-4167-8130-73b7527caf47 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TEXASxFIGHT, Dec 26, 2014.

1. TEXASxFIGHT
    TEXASxFIGHT Guest

Looking to start with Halo CE.

Gamer tag:

Friend request me.

:)

TEXASxFIGHT, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Legendary run through

looking for players that want to play coop legendary run throughs I also play multiplayer add me

SUPREME TROOPA, Dec 26, 2014
  3. xSpArKs NYCx
    xSpArKs NYCx Guest
    Looking for legendary coop players!

need a player to play co op add my gt if ur interested

xSpArKs NYCx, Dec 26, 2014
  4. xSpArKs NYCx Win User

need a player to play co op add my gt if ur interested
  5. CPrailLegend Win User

I'll play if you don't mind redoing the first mission so I can get that one achievement....
  6. Mrdub51 Win User

looking for some co op campaign help and anything along the way ......
  7. OblivionKeyo Win User

Still looking for someone to play legendary coop. I have completed the first mission on legend. Need all the rest. Send me a friend request. Looking forward to playing.
  8. OblivionKeyo Win User

Anyone want to play legendary? Send me a friend request. I am still posting to keep it toward the top of posts.
Thema:

1. Looking for Legendary COOP Players - Similar Threads - Looking Legendary COOP

2. Looking for peeps w/ mics to start the saga H1-5 legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for peeps w/ mics to start the saga H1-5 legendary: I just got mcc and im dying to play coop legendary with a full team. Playing solo is boring, i hate it! So if you are interested hit me up ASAP! We will start at Halo 1 and finish on Halo 5!...
  3. Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One): I'm currently playing this on the Xbox One. I need some stronger weapons since at the moment I can only find real cheap level 60 weapons. They don't do more damage than the level 50 ones I already...
  4. 18+ Looking For Ppl To Play Coop Legendary + skulls/intel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Looking For Ppl To Play Coop Legendary + skulls/intel: whats going on?!?! ARE. YOU. READY?!?!?!?!? you need to be 18yrs old or older you need a working mic you need to use the working mic you must be a chill person that likes to have fun! enjoy...
  5. Looking to play Legendary Co-op Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to play Legendary Co-op Campaign: Just in need of someone to play campaign with. d451b12e-26ab-45a0-aeb7-39838f8a1189
  6. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  7. Look for people for Legendary Halo Campaigns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for people for Legendary Halo Campaigns: I'm looking for someone or some people to play all of the Halo campaigns with on Legendary. Surely this doesnt need to be done all in one sitting but I was hoping someone could join me from the...
  8. Looking for co-op campaign partner for Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for co-op campaign partner for Legendary: Just send me a friend request on XBL. Looking for a peep that is down to really blast through all the campaigns and get all the collectables and stuff. I am male not a female so don't let me Avy...
  9. Looking for players to do Co-op on Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to do Co-op on Legendary: Doesn't matter which campaign we start from, preferably in order though! Message me on Xbox if you're down, I'm online right now. 3c455344-d84d-4e5f-8467-23cf09625cef
  10. Looking to run legendary coop tonight! Msg me if you want to run a lobby.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to run legendary coop tonight! Msg me if you want to run a lobby.: Will also just cheevo hunt if thats all someone wants to do 1af41106-08a2-40e4-a762-d3b9952c7038