Looking for Legendary Roboteer Class Mod lvl 60+ Help

Discus and support Looking for Legendary Roboteer Class Mod lvl 60+ Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey if anyone has this and would be willing to hook me up I have a level 60 conference call I could dupe or a level 70 Bee shield! Message me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A ST0RMTROOP3R, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for Legendary Roboteer Class Mod lvl 60+ Help

Hey if anyone has this and would be willing to hook me up I have a level 60 conference call I could dupe or a level 70 Bee shield! Message me

:)

A ST0RMTROOP3R, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Item Trading Post (pun intended)

Looking for LVL 61 Legendary Hunter Siren Class Mod have many LVL 61 legendaries to trade

Charles_31000, Jan 1, 2014
  3. CSIscott
    CSIscott Guest
    Trading for lvl 72 Conference Call; OP level doesn't matter

I have been trying to farm the Conference Call for a week and no luck; That's why I decided to try the forums. I am looking for a level 72 Conference Call; any OP level is fine with me. I am currently at OP5.

Here is the legendaries I have and am willing to trade:

lvl 72 Gromky Patriot (seraph sniper)

OP4 Patrol Bearcat (pearlescent **** rifle)

lvl 72, OP5 Quality Baby Maker (legendary smg)

lvl 72, OP5 Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold (legendary pistol)

lvl 72 Terramorphous Class mod for Commando

lvl 72 Legendary Roboteer class mod for Mechromancer

lvl 72 longbow bouncing bonny (grenade)

OP5 Big Boom Blaster (shield)

OP5 Bee Shield (shield)

OP4 Transformer Shield (shield)

I am sorry I may not have much to offer back, but this is what I have to offer. If anyone is interested in a trade for the conference call, please message me back on the forums. Thank you.

CSIscott, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Charles_31000 Win User

Item Trading Post (pun intended)

Looking for LVL 61 Legendary Hunter Siren Class Mod have many LVL 61 legendaries to trade
  5. RenderingDragon Win User

Pyscho Krieg Drops Already!

I found a lvl 61 legendary class mod for him.. :)
  6. NoisyMosquitoes Win User

Item Trading Post (pun intended)

I am looking for a lvl 72 (or op 1-8) sand hawk (any element) and a lvl 72 (or op 1-8) legendary Siren class mod.

Message me if you got any of those :)
  7. Omnipitous Win User

Looking for some stuff

I was mistaken guys, I have some lvl 50 terramorph class mods. NOT the LEGENDARY ones.
  8. RenderingDragon Win User

Anyone have a 61 Legendary Berserker class mod

I have a lvl 61 legendary berserker class mod. I don't have a lvl 61 sheriff's badge though, however I'm pretty sure the lvl doesn't really matter on those, just the stats. I can drop you the class mod.. just let me know.
Thema:

Looking for Legendary Roboteer Class Mod lvl 60+ Help

1. Looking for Legendary Roboteer Class Mod lvl 60+ Help - Similar Threads - Looking Legendary Roboteer

2. Looking for peeps w/ mics to start the saga H1-5 legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for peeps w/ mics to start the saga H1-5 legendary: I just got mcc and im dying to play coop legendary with a full team. Playing solo is boring, i hate it! So if you are interested hit me up ASAP! We will start at Halo 1 and finish on Halo 5!...
  3. Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One): I'm currently playing this on the Xbox One. I need some stronger weapons since at the moment I can only find real cheap level 60 weapons. They don't do more damage than the level 50 ones I already...
  4. 18+ Looking For Ppl To Play Coop Legendary + skulls/intel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Looking For Ppl To Play Coop Legendary + skulls/intel: whats going on?!?! ARE. YOU. READY?!?!?!?!? you need to be 18yrs old or older you need a working mic you need to use the working mic you must be a chill person that likes to have fun! enjoy...
  5. Looking to play Legendary Co-op Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to play Legendary Co-op Campaign: Just in need of someone to play campaign with. d451b12e-26ab-45a0-aeb7-39838f8a1189
  6. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  7. Look for people for Legendary Halo Campaigns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for people for Legendary Halo Campaigns: I'm looking for someone or some people to play all of the Halo campaigns with on Legendary. Surely this doesnt need to be done all in one sitting but I was hoping someone could join me from the...
  8. Looking for Legendary COOP Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Legendary COOP Players: Looking to start with Halo CE. Gamer tag: Friend request me. a87222c6-a38e-4167-8130-73b7527caf47
  9. Looking for co-op campaign partner for Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for co-op campaign partner for Legendary: Just send me a friend request on XBL. Looking for a peep that is down to really blast through all the campaigns and get all the collectables and stuff. I am male not a female so don't let me Avy...
  10. Looking for players to do Co-op on Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to do Co-op on Legendary: Doesn't matter which campaign we start from, preferably in order though! Message me on Xbox if you're down, I'm online right now. 3c455344-d84d-4e5f-8467-23cf09625cef