Looking for Minecraft Friends

Discus and support Looking for Minecraft Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up guys I'm looking for friends to make a minecraft city with we can make anything we want looking for people who are at least 16 years old and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x23xV1RUSx23x, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for Minecraft Friends

What's up guys I'm looking for friends to make a minecraft city with we can make anything we want looking for people who are at least 16 years old and have a mic want to make this a big world but can't do it alone I'm online everyday so if you are interested
    in making a fun big city add me on xbox:

:)

x23xV1RUSx23x, Jan 1, 2014
  2. SoCo Rider
    SoCo Rider Guest
    Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

Looking for Minecraft friends ..

SoCo Rider, Jan 1, 2014
  3. looking for Minecraft friends on the xbox

looking for minecraft friends!

xX Jeremey Xx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. jacki614 Win User

Minecraft

--- looking for minecrafting friends
  5. xX Jeremey Xx Win User

looking for Minecraft friends on the xbox

looking for minecraft friends!
  6. SoCo Rider Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

Looking for Minecraft friends ..
  7. AttractedPanic2 Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

looking for online friends to play minecraft
  8. MechanyzM Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

I'm looking for Minecraft friends too :)
Thema:

Looking for Minecraft Friends

1. Looking for Minecraft Friends - Similar Threads - Looking Minecraft Friends

2. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  3. Looking for Minecraft friends for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft friends for my son: Hi! My son is 8 and plays Minecraft on Xbox 360. He really would like some friend around his own age to play with. No mic at this time. GT is . Thanks!! 86ff3d20-aa19-4566-9b90-a66d51d8ab78
  4. Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...: Please send friend request if you play Minecraft. b89536a4-497b-43bc-bce2-d69959377c66
  5. Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!: I am looking for a few female friends to play Minecraft or COD with. Sorry guys, but I have my core group of friends in that area, but it is boring always playing with guys. Feel free to message...
  6. Looking for minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for minecraft friends: I don't have a mic but im willing to Skype or OovoO :D Lets make some killer worlds together! 0f83791d-34ca-475e-8a68-45256bdbc933
  7. looking friends to play minecraft 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking friends to play minecraft 360: Hi i'm looking for friends to play minecraft either join me or i'll join you. Some times my 8 year old daughter is on with me. I play most days/nights i've just started a new world so feel free to...
  8. 8 year old boy looking for minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    8 year old boy looking for minecraft friends: Hey everyone, I have an 8 year old little brother that wants to play minecraft with other kids his age. He doesn't have a mic, but I may get him one in the future. He also plays Lego Batman 2 and...
  9. Looking for friends to play Minecraft With on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play Minecraft With on Xbox one: Looking to play minecraft survival with if your interested send me a message 2340bf4f-cd66-4974-ab02-435a9a25024b
  10. Looking for friends to play minecraft with!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play minecraft with!!!: Im looking for some friends on xbox one to play minecraft with me I am 25 so hopefully people around the same age? Peaceful easy or hard im not picky :) c0c47eab-ed71-49cf-bb3c-993f35d48921