Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer!

Discus and support Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day Y'all: I'm looking for friends to play minecraft Online, I'm new to the game, but is a lot of fun and I would like to get help to build big... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ulises_Ortega, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer!

Good Day Y'all:

I'm looking for friends to
    play minecraft Online, I'm new to the game, but is a lot of fun and I would like to get help to build big structures and mines Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :)

you may add my to your conacts my Gametag is Chiricuto, I speak english and Spanish, just mention
    Minecraft on the Invite.

If you have a mic more than cool

Just send me your Gamertags and I will be adding you, I mostly play from 8:00 PM EST onwards Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :)

Looking forward to Build a big city with your help Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :)

Chiricuto!

:)

Ulises_Ortega, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Brycepts
    Brycepts Guest
    Xbox

Add me. Always online looking for minecraft players

Brycepts, Feb 7, 2014
  3. sirkingben
    sirkingben Guest
    Is Minecraft available yet?

Minecraft is here Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :) looking for australian players to play online with

sirkingben, Feb 7, 2014
  4. sirkingben Win User

Is Minecraft available yet?

Minecraft is here :) looking for australian players to play online with
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

People to play Minecraft with for Xbox 360

Just a suggestion, check out the Looking For Group (LFG) feature on your xbox to VERY quickly find other players to enjoy Minecraft with! You can find it by pressing the guide button while playing Minecraft and navigating to the Multiplayer tab
  6. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  7. Maxavius Win User

Kids minecraft Xbox one

My son is 7 looking for xbox one minecraft player. Add wakefulodin18 Headset and always supervised online.
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 y Minecraft Premium. [Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Premium.]

Hi Nazareno,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand you would like to play with your brother online on Minecraft. Please make sure you have

Minecraft Better Together.
    The original version of Minecraft is called ”Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.” The new version is just called “Minecraft.” You will see the name of the game on the splash-screen when you launch it.

You will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription (sold separately) to use the following online features within Minecraft:

• Realms
    • Connecting to servers
    • Cross-platform play
    For local multiplayer you will not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. Check out

Minecraft Realms
    for more information.

I hope this information helps
Thema:

Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer!

1. Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! - Similar Threads - Looking Minecraft Online

2. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  3. Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded: My wife has an issue with her character, every time she loads into saved game or starts a new game her character's always looks up at the sky, but she is able to play as normal after adjusting...
  4. minecraft - not looking around

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - not looking around: xbox 360. minecraft. We play together on TV. Maybe after the updates last week - stopped working, the camera is the first player (not looking around). the second one works. joysticks changed - did...
  5. Looking for New Members and Moderators for Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for New Members and Moderators for Minecraft Xbox One Edition: Hi guys, hope your day is going great. Wanted to let you know we are looking for new members and moderaters in our great Minecraft/Halo/COD/Battlefield community. Please look below for more...
  6. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  7. Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac.": Hi, I purchased the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta version back in November and have been using it just fine ever since. Now I when I login to my account on Minecraft.net in order to add a...
  8. Looking for Kids under 10 that play Minecraft ( xbox 360 ) online so my son can play..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Kids under 10 that play Minecraft ( xbox 360 ) online so my son can play..: Hey all, my son is 8 , his name is Tjai ( say it the same as TJ ) he plays minecraft a lot, but doesn't have any friends online. if you guys would like to add me as a friend .. My son woul love...
  9. Awesomejeremy86 7 y/o boy looking for minecraft friends online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awesomejeremy86 7 y/o boy looking for minecraft friends online: My son is 7 his user name is he is looking for some friends to play minecraft online with, we have no Mic/Bluetooth so he won't be talking or anything just wants some friends to play creative...
  10. Looking for online minecraft friends for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for online minecraft friends for my daughter: Hi, my daughter (10) and I play minecraft on my acct, would be great to make some new friends to play with, we are really into building, in creative & survival mode, and learning new stuff. Not...