Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer!

Discus and support Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day Y'all: I'm looking for friends to play minecraft Online, I'm new to the game, but is a lot of fun and I would like to get help to build big... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ulises_Ortega, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer!

Good Day Y'all:

I'm looking for friends to
    play minecraft Online, I'm new to the game, but is a lot of fun and I would like to get help to build big structures and mines Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :)

you may add my to your conacts my Gametag is Chiricuto, I speak english and Spanish, just mention
    Minecraft on the Invite.

If you have a mic more than cool

Just send me your Gamertags and I will be adding you, I mostly play from 8:00 PM EST onwards Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :)

Looking forward to Build a big city with your help Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :)

Chiricuto!

:)

Ulises_Ortega, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Brycepts
    Brycepts Guest
    Xbox

Add me. Always online looking for minecraft players

Brycepts, Feb 7, 2014
  3. sirkingben
    sirkingben Guest
    Is Minecraft available yet?

Minecraft is here Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! :) looking for australian players to play online with

sirkingben, Feb 7, 2014
  4. sirkingben Win User

Is Minecraft available yet?

Minecraft is here :) looking for australian players to play online with
  5. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

People to play Minecraft with for Xbox 360

Just a suggestion, check out the Looking For Group (LFG) feature on your xbox to VERY quickly find other players to enjoy Minecraft with! You can find it by pressing the guide button while playing Minecraft and navigating to the Multiplayer tab
  7. Maxavius Win User

Kids minecraft Xbox one

My son is 7 looking for xbox one minecraft player. Add wakefulodin18 Headset and always supervised online.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer!

1. Looking for Minecraft Online Players - Minecraft Multiplayer! - Similar Threads - Looking Minecraft Online

2. For Minecraft helps Minecraft look good

in XboX Insiders
    For Minecraft helps Minecraft look good: Add on RTC for Minecraft all people I talk to say ehsnt RTX submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  3. Even though I own Minecraft, I am getting "It looks like you don’t have any applicable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Even though I own Minecraft, I am getting "It looks like you don’t have any applicable...: Hi I have purchased Minecraft and cannot install the game. I continuously getting above error, despite resetting, installing updates via "Windows 10 Installation media" etc. Any idea why this...
  4. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  5. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...
  6. I can't post a looking for group post for my Minecraft Bedrock edition realm because the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't post a looking for group post for my Minecraft Bedrock edition realm because the...: This is absolutely outrageous, and Xbox better fix their stuff before I move to PS4. IM PAYING FOR THIS! I honestly hate Xbox at this point, and I only stay with them because I have all my games...
  7. (Xbox One Minecraft) can’t use mouse to look around

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One Minecraft) can’t use mouse to look around: I set up my keyboard and mouse to my xbox to play minecraft and everything was working fine until I tried to look around and I couldnt. My keyboard works fine and I can attack and destroy but I...
  8. Looking for Kids under 10 that play Minecraft ( xbox 360 ) online so my son can play..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Kids under 10 that play Minecraft ( xbox 360 ) online so my son can play..: Hey all, my son is 8 , his name is Tjai ( say it the same as TJ ) he plays minecraft a lot, but doesn't have any friends online. if you guys would like to add me as a friend .. My son woul love...
  9. Awesomejeremy86 7 y/o boy looking for minecraft friends online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awesomejeremy86 7 y/o boy looking for minecraft friends online: My son is 7 his user name is he is looking for some friends to play minecraft online with, we have no Mic/Bluetooth so he won't be talking or anything just wants some friends to play creative...
  10. Looking for online minecraft friends for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for online minecraft friends for my daughter: Hi, my daughter (10) and I play minecraft on my acct, would be great to make some new friends to play with, we are really into building, in creative & survival mode, and learning new stuff. Not...