Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...

Discus and support Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently own a day 1 Xbox One X So ive been part of the Insider program for almost 3 years now. I know it will update my console with new features... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OneNonlyMikey, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...

Currently own a day 1 Xbox One X

So ive been part of the Insider program for almost 3 years now. I know it will update my console with new features and OS updates that could come with bugs. However, I am not sure if this directly affects game performance on the console side. I’ve been having issues with certain games hard crashing my Xbox during intense moments. This has been an issue for about a year so far that I can remember. Destiny 2 and now Battlefront 2 are two games that this consistently happens in. D2 will crash if there’s a lot going on in game and causing stress on the console, but Battlefront 2 crashes while trying to do specific things. Normal games modes are usually fine, but trying to open a loot crate or trying to play the “hero’s” game modes (4v4 Jedi Vs Sith) it will almost ALWAYS hard crash my console. A few other games also do this, and in different ways, but not as consistently.

Now when this happens, I can hear my consoles fans kick into hyperdrive for a split second before surging and killing the console. Upon rebooting I get the “overheat” message. My console is not dusty, crowded, or in a hot environment. By all means it should be receiving more than sufficient airflow. The console will feel warm right where the main chip is, but not “hot” or at a temp that seems dangerous. Now I hardly hear my Xbox over rev during big games like mentioned before. You do hear the fans pick up while playing, but nothing you wouldn’t expect it to do normally. Its just that split second of too much stress that kicks the fans speed up tremendously and then immediately kills the console.

I’ve researched this a few times for a few different games over the year. Most games have forum post about one X crashes but they are all very old post and most likely caused by other issues that have since been fixed or have never been fully addressed. So this keeps leading me to believe that being apart of the insider program is causing my more intensive games to perform worse. That or my One X is not performing as it should be and is defective. Although I would think that would have more negative implications than a few big games crashing consistently.

I love being apart of the beta rings and insider program. Testing new features and providing feedback. But if this is causing my games to hard crash my console, I may need to remove myself from the program.

Has anyone had similar issues?

submitted by /u/OneNonlyMikey
    [link] [comments]

/u/OneNonlyMikey, Dec 10, 2019
  2. coco meat train Win User

resume a game

This has always happened with me since I’m in the Insider Program and I can get at least one system update a week, causing a full reboot. Probably not your issue. I’ve also seen this happen consistently on some games and never on others.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Solitaire collection freezes on android

Hey there BrydieEP,

Sorry to hear about the game crashing or freezing. What devices are you using and what version of Android are they running? We'd like to take a closer look, but will need a bit more info.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Game crashed to home after freezing

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the crashing issue. Which game is this happening with? If you install the game to your internal hard drive, does the game still crash?

We need a bit more information before we can try to figure out what the issue is. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

injustice 2

Hey there DK231!

I'm sorry to hear about the missing content. Where did you pre-order your game from and when did you pre-order it?

More info will help us look into things on our end some more. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Microsoft Edge Crashing

Hey there LozHeartcore!

This is an issue we've seen others reporting but we've been unable to reproduce the crash here. What site is crashing on you?

Let us know! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve...

1. Looking for more info from staff or other insiders about a consistent crashing issue I’ve... - Similar Threads - Looking more info

2. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  3. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  4. Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?: Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it was fun drop kicking zombies off of...
  5. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  6. looking for 2 more for 4v4 tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for 2 more for 4v4 tournament: Any players in North Carolina interested in going to a 4v4 tournament. My brother and I are looking for 2 more players to go to the carolina game summit with and enter into the Gears of War 4v4...
  7. Clan ... Hope for mankind are looking for members.Please Read for more info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan ... Hope for mankind are looking for members.Please Read for more info: looking for members on the xbox 360 and xbox one so. goto bungie webpage and join my clan group the name is ... click there to join >> Hope for Mankind add me to your friend list i play...
  8. "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard: Does this link bother anyone else? I know where thr store is and would love the option to hide this link 9847b1e6-789a-41f7-b6f2-d952c558ee28
  9. The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox: My xbox one got banned for no reason and i dont know why you guys dont put enough time into looking at who your going to ban cause xbox doesnt put enough time into doing this....
  10. I think that they should look into a enforcement more

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think that they should look into a enforcement more: Im making this post because I got a 24 hour bann.I got it for cheating keep in mind more than fifty percent of the time im on youtube so i went to thinking what could i have done to get it the...