Looking for new blood for a new community

Discus and support Looking for new blood for a new community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you tired of the same ol same ol ? I am starting a no try out no k/d no judgement community . be you do as you want and raise a lot of *** . The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XR3DDWooDX, Feb 21, 2014.

1. XR3DDWooDX
    XR3DDWooDX Guest

Are you tired of the same ol same ol ? I am starting a no try out no k/d no judgement community .

be you do as you want and raise a lot of *** . The only rule I have at this time is H.C.R.L

Honor

Courage

Respect

Loyalty

This rule is for and towards all clan member. United we stand for our brothers and sisters . Wrong right or indifferent stand by your clan.

we will be a gta 5 clan but not limited to only one game . If interested contact me via this forum or send me a message .

GT: REDDWOOD69

we are ' Savage Hobos'

:)

XR3DDWooDX, Feb 21, 2014
  2. xFactor Gaming Community Looking for New Blood!

Some call us a community, others call us a clan, but any way you put it, we’re looking for mature gamers to join us. We are a fast-growing social group that likes to win, but we value having fun over everything else. We all have jobs, families and/or lives
    outside of xbox and understand that you do too. Many of us are on daily, and many (like myself) are only on for a few hours a week, but everyone is Fonzie. There are opportunities for those who enjoy competitive gaming, customs, and tons of laid back people
    who will pretty much play anything. We do hold our own tournaments and will occasionally play other clans as well.

We do have a few minor criteria if you would like to consider membership (and you can learn more on the site):

• Treat everyone with respect
    • Have a mic - we value communication during play
    • Don't rage when you lose
    • Participate in our forums so we can get to know you (we're very social)
    • Don't make fun of my driving skills (optional)
    • Accept invites to gaming parties regularly when you're on XBL
    Feel free to stop by, check out our forums, send FR’s and apply for membership… we want to make sure you are the right fit for our community just as much as you need to feel like we’re the right fit for you. Hope to see you soon!

http://www.xfactor-gaming.com

CoffeeAddikshun, Feb 21, 2014
  3. sG Noctis
    sG Noctis Guest
    Looking for a new community

Sent a PM as well, best of luck man.

sG Noctis, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Inferno20 Win User

I sent ya a PM. Hope you decide to join us at RoG.
  5. lion 0f sparta Win User

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches
    and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox. CALL OF DUTY!!!
  6. sG Noctis Win User

Sent a PM as well, best of luck man.
  7. Twist Rival Win User

Hey if you would like to join us message Bballer2144 on XBox and say you would like to join, we would love to have you. See you soon XGN Silent Bob!
  8. RoG Phot0 DG Win User

Hello! RoG is always looking for new members to join the Revolution! If you want to check us out, you can do so by going to this link.

rogcommunity.com/.../forum.php

We are a gaming community and we have several different brigades which expand over several games and consoles!

If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them for you.
Thema:

1. Looking for new blood for a new community - Similar Threads - Looking blood community

2. Unable to use Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Looking for Groups: Hi, I since moving over to Xbox I have been unable to use the Looking for Groups function. When attempting to post I receive the message ''There was a problem creating your looking for group...
  3. I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...

in XboX Insiders
    I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpittingCake [link] [comments]
  4. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  5. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team for NBA 2K20: Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have: 90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown 84ovr PF...
  6. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  8. When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...: The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the game selected put all the [mod removed]...
  9. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  10. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]