Looking for new fireteam members for destiny!

Discus and support Looking for new fireteam members for destiny! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this game for a while now and i love it; I'm losing interest playing by myself so I figured I'd post here for new friends! I play almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlubberMage, Nov 15, 2014.

1. BlubberMage
    BlubberMage Guest

I've had this game for a while now and i love it; I'm losing interest playing by myself so I figured I'd post here for new friends! I play almost everyday so just add me if you want to play some strikes or something :]

:)

BlubberMage, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Looking for friends for destiny

I looking too have people in fireteam for destiny seem too have been stuck in 24 for ever

MysticDarklight, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Uncleherb21
    Uncleherb21 Guest
    Top Shot Gaming Network is now recruiting!!!

Still looking for members, games that clan members play are: Overwatch, black ops 3, rainbow six siege, destiny (destiny 2 SOON!!), cod WW2, and more as new members join.

Uncleherb21, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Positive Gamer Experience, Let’s hear it!

I enjoy communicating with new players playing destiny in a fireteam
  5. MysticDarklight Win User

Looking for friends for destiny

I looking too have people in fireteam for destiny seem too have been stuck in 24 for ever
  6. xxxAZZAx Win User

Australian Gamers - Share Your Xbox One GT and Make New Friends!

Yeah looking for people playing Destiny. I want to tackle a raid or do the nightfall with a full fireteam So yeah hit me up :)
  7. Uncleherb21 Win User

Top Shot Gaming Network is now recruiting!!!

Still looking for members, games that clan members play are: Overwatch, black ops 3, rainbow six siege, destiny (destiny 2 SOON!!), cod WW2, and more as new members join.
  8. MysticDarklight Win User

Destiny Fireteam

Why not join one if the many destiny clans most runs vog and the weekly and daily strikes a,lot .
Thema:

1. Looking for new fireteam members for destiny! - Similar Threads - Looking fireteam members

2. Level 34 looking for friends to make a fireteam to do raids or anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 34 looking for friends to make a fireteam to do raids or anything: Looking for people to do raids, prison of elders, and nightfall stirkes I'm level 34 warlock also 33 on both titan n hunter just looking for people to team up with send me a friend request if your...
  3. Looking for fireteam/group level 24 to 25.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fireteam/group level 24 to 25.: Gamertag: Have level 25 Titan, level 24 Hunter and level 24 Warlock. Looking for Xbox One players to do weekly story/strike and raids including Dark Below....
  4. UK gamers 16+ looking for fireteam members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK gamers 16+ looking for fireteam members?: Is there any gamers from UK looking to complete the raids and weekly challenges often? Our clan are always looking for more players to roll with and trying to get a steady team in order to get...
  5. VoG [Normal] GMT time - looking to be +1 to Fireteam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VoG [Normal] GMT time - looking to be +1 to Fireteam: Looking for a VoG group in need of a +1 - available evenings (18.00 - 21.00 GMT). Level 27 Warlock. Experienced in running around and shooting things. 3d671a5c-7912-4439-9ad8-a9515dfa0d59
  6. Looking for fireteam for Weekly Heroic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fireteam for Weekly Heroic.: I'm LvL 23 Warlock. Looking to do the Weekly Heroic. Gamertag 50a3156e-4509-4fce-b282-f2a5fafa40db
  7. Looking for Queens Wrath fireteam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Queens Wrath fireteam: Looking for one or two people to help do a few Queens wrath I have 8 to do but if your willing to help with less that's still awesome I'm level 27 and looking for players around the same level any...
  8. Looking for fireteam for bounties, strikes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fireteam for bounties, strikes: im a level 28 hunter n bounties just reset looking for a teammate to do most of them with message me c27fc2d4-4424-4a8b-ae3a-4f7c8091c841
  9. UK Destiny Player Looking For Friends To Raid/Strikes/Fireteams/Crucible With!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK Destiny Player Looking For Friends To Raid/Strikes/Fireteams/Crucible With!: Hi, my name is Alex, I'm 32 years old and am looking for friends to play Destiny with! You can be any age, skill range or level on Destiny. I also play lots of Battlefield 4 and will be playing...
  10. Looking for Players (+18 Y.O) for general fireteam action.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Players (+18 Y.O) for general fireteam action.: I am level 24 Warlock. Looking for other players to do strikes, farming, general missions on a regular basis. Must be over 18 years old and must use mic. I am from the UK....