Looking For New Friends & Future Gamer Buddys

Discus and support Looking For New Friends & Future Gamer Buddys in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello people who view this thread I'm look for people to game with and just have a good time am looking to start a group of gamer's who just party chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sega Maximum, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Sega Maximum
    Sega Maximum Guest

Hello people who view this thread I'm look for people to game with and just have a good time am looking to start a group of gamer's who just party chat and play and just have a good time if your up for these please add me or message me. I'm also
    into youtube posting and Streaming on twitch so that is a bonus if anybody who into that sort of thing so please check me out down below

Youtube

KADESH

Twitch

Twitch

:)

Sega Maximum, Apr 24, 2015
  2. New to xbox.

hi same here just switched from the ps3 today so looking for some new gaming buddys cheers

the geordie68, Apr 24, 2015
  3. DEAD iSLAND DISCUSSION

ive just started this game and im looking for some co-op buddys, add me if your up for it.

Aaron x Anarchy, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Jimanime Win User

Looking for XBOX ONE FRIENDS

Hello, everyone!

I'm a 36yr old father of one looking for new gamer friends. My old gaming buddy stuck with his 360 and now I need someone to play Titanfall when it drops.

Prepare for Titanfall!
  5. Andromeda Asc Win User

Looking for gamer buddies!

Hi, Inbound Jon.

Welcome to Xbox Live.

Match making is a great way to meet people through Xbox Live, but if you're into Co-Op games as well, then be sure to check out Xbox Clubs (Under the Community Tab on Xbox One Dashboard, then Clubs On Xbox on the top right). They're a great way to find people
    who like to team up and have got me through some challenging missions in games.

Another one to check out is www.trueachievements.com where you can not only find useful guides for challenging achievements, but you can join/create sessions for a particular game and mode (For example Gears
    Of War 4 Horde) and people can join from there.

Happy gaming t'ye! :)
  6. Andromeda Asc Win User

Looking for gamer buddies!

Hi, Inbound Jon.

Welcome to Xbox Live.

Match making is a great way to meet people through Xbox Live, but if you're into Co-Op games as well, then be sure to check out Xbox Clubs (Under the Community Tab on Xbox One Dashboard, then Clubs On Xbox on the top right). They're a great way to find people
    who like to team up and have got me through some challenging missions in games.

Another one to check out is www.trueachievements.com where you can not only find useful guides for challenging achievements, but you can join/create sessions for a particular game and mode (For example Gears
    Of War 4 Horde) and people can join from there.

Happy gaming t'ye! :)
  7. stephstephson Win User

New gamer looking for friends :)

Throw me a friend request if you wanna play Red Dead sometime!
  8. Dirty Miser Win User

New gamer looking for friends :)

Hey hey! Send me a friend request as well. I would love to dust off Red Dead Redemption with some online once again. Forza 4 is a good choice mate.
Thema:

1. Looking For New Friends & Future Gamer Buddys - Similar Threads - Looking Friends Future

2. Looking for friend to start a new journey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for friend to start a new journey: Hello, I am looking for a friend to play mc with. I play mcpe on mobile and only beta 1.16.0.61. and its purely survival hard mode. So whose for the fun ??? aa904116-e8cc-4a72-bd4f-ac7edac2d90a
  3. Looking for some friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some friends: Hello, I just realized that I do not have many friends that actively play video games anymore. I usually am playing Borderlands 3 or COD: MW. My gamertag is . 1d17c306-4d01-4b8e-9eda-8d5eccb166eb
  4. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d
  5. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  6. Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games: I see quite a few co op games on gamepass and was looking for someone to game with. I am usually on a lot, so hopefully someone else that is to grind for achievements!...
  7. Im Looking For Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Looking For Friends: Hello, everyone, I'm looking For friends on Xbox One. I'm a male and I play Cod, And A lot of other Games (I Only PLay Zombies Some Times Multiplayer For Cod), I don't Mind if you are a male or...
  8. looking for xbox one friends??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for xbox one friends??: hey i’m looking for fun people play to xbox one with i mainly play call of duty: bo4, fortnite, rainbow 6, and ghost recon: wildlands right now (a little ninja storm 4 every now and then) i’m a...
  9. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  10. Looking For Friends To Play With on Xbox Live for Future Twitch and YouTube Streams!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Friends To Play With on Xbox Live for Future Twitch and YouTube Streams!: Hey everyone! Just looking for people to play with! I have a xbox 360 and xbox one and also PS3. My gamertag for all is: I am looking for cool and funny laid back guys and girls that like to...