Looking for new friends to play Xbox One

Discus and support Looking for new friends to play Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my xbox one and only about 5 of my old friends got one too. So I'm looking for more people to play with. If you want new friend follow me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan C Moore, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Looking for new friends to play Xbox One

I purchased my xbox one and only about 5 of my old friends got one too. So I'm looking for more people to play with. If you want new friend follow me and I'll follow you. My GT is

:)

Jordan C Moore, Feb 24, 2014
  2. robertdolton
    robertdolton Guest
    wanted xbox one friends l am 10 years old

hi new to xbox one looking for friends to play minecraft ,many thanks,

robertdolton, Feb 24, 2014
  3. x Six Paths
    x Six Paths Guest
    XBO Co-op Partner

Hey guys, always looking to play with new friends! Just bought my Xbox one and am looking for more people to play with!

x Six Paths, Feb 24, 2014
  4. x Six Paths Win User

XBO Co-op Partner

Hey guys, always looking to play with new friends! Just bought my Xbox one and am looking for more people to play with!
  5. becca123boo Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

Hi, my daughter is 9 and is always playing minecraft but is new to the Xbox one and is looking for friends to play with as all her friends have the 360 Gt -
  6. FaintPoet Win User

looking for new xbox friends

hey always looking for new friends i play xbox one and i am 28 years of age
  7. FS x Rambo Win User

Looking for New Friends to Play With

Add me I have most of those games :) also from England 20,
  8. VforVendettaXBL Win User

Looking for new friends to play with

Holy tags Batman!

I've been playing a lot of Black Ops Zombies lately if you're up for that. (I sadly do not have the DLC packs though)
Thema:

Looking for new friends to play Xbox One

1. Looking for new friends to play Xbox One - Similar Threads - Looking friends play

2. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  3. Looking for friends to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play with...: Hey guys. I need friends lol. If you play State of Decay 2 or Halo, please add me. xXDeathsOreosXx e0b9f8eb-3ab6-4850-bf1a-962c757f8587
  4. Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN: Hey com' iam searching for couple new friends willing to play different games with me, yea iam a Female and yes i play games, i used to play competitive Destiny and Call of Duty but stopped....
  5. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  6. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  7. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  8. Looking for new friends to play games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play games with: If you're female or male around the ages 16-19 send me a message as im looking for some people to team up with on any sort of game im really good at call of duty zombies or just games like the...
  9. Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!: HEY I'm looking for some new friends to play its better playing games with others. 28e89050-0e5d-4326-8b7f-7c0999c85742
  10. Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With: I am a Christian teenager, 13 years old and I am looking for someone to play with. I play Halo 5 Guardians, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fifa 18, Battlefront II, and Rocket League. I have a headset so...