Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)!

Discus and support Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I've been playing minecraft for over a week and its been fun. So im trying to make some new friends! Add me, , im on regularly and love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoD xPOSEIDONx, May 13, 2015.

1. Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)!

Hello everyone! I've been playing minecraft for over a week and its been fun. So im trying to make some new friends! Add me, , im on regularly and love playing on survival but i guess anything is fine Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)! :). Also, i have a mic.

:)

GoD xPOSEIDONx, May 13, 2015
  2. MEszIHD
    MEszIHD Guest
    Looking For new Friends ( Xbox360 )

Why are you two talking about me?

MEszIHD, May 13, 2015
  3. Looking For new Friends ( Xbox360 )

If anybody wants to friend me go ahead I stick t old games I play alot of cod bo1 battlefield 3 some skate 3 and I will get back to playing world of tanks soon I haven't played that game since 2014 my gold did run out I will buy a new code when ever I can

safireredbling2, May 13, 2015
  4. MEszIHD Win User

Why are you two talking about me?
  5. safireredbling2 Win User

If anybody wants to friend me go ahead I stick t old games I play alot of cod bo1 battlefield 3 some skate 3 and I will get back to playing world of tanks soon I haven't played that game since 2014 my gold did run out I will buy a new code when ever I can
  6. safireredbling2 Win User

I dont think he will find a perfect miss online I would just try to find a woman I can talk to and see everyday.. Etc
  7. xlQuaintChunkZ Win User

lol!! I have so much fun reading these kind of threads, XD

this is hilarious.
  8. lamboVII Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

I just started playing, add me!!
Thema:

Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)!

1. Looking for New friends (xbox360) :)! - Similar Threads - Looking friends xbox360

2. Looking for friend to start a new journey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for friend to start a new journey: Hello, I am looking for a friend to play mc with. I play mcpe on mobile and only beta 1.16.0.61. and its purely survival hard mode. So whose for the fun ??? aa904116-e8cc-4a72-bd4f-ac7edac2d90a
  3. Looking for some friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some friends: Hello, I just realized that I do not have many friends that actively play video games anymore. I usually am playing Borderlands 3 or COD: MW. My gamertag is . 1d17c306-4d01-4b8e-9eda-8d5eccb166eb
  4. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d
  5. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  6. destiny xbox360 looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny xbox360 looking for friends: looking for friends on xbox360 that are at least the same level as me im a level 13 but looking for friends to play with and help level each other up if you want to feel free to comment or add me...
  7. Looking For new Friends ( Xbox360 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For new Friends ( Xbox360 ): Looking for some Gamers around my own age of 30+ to enjoy some relaxing text conversations while playing on Minecraft or Burnout Crash. I do sometimes go on FIFA 15. However, I'm not the kind of...
  8. Looking for Xbox360 friends. from all walks of life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox360 friends. from all walks of life.: Hello everyone! I've been on Xbox live for about a year now i really don't have enough friends. Don't care what your religion, gender, or nation is as long as you aren't a jerk we will get...
  9. Look for Destiny Clan/Friends xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for Destiny Clan/Friends xbox360: I want to start by saying i love playing destiny, its the only game i been playing since it came out. Sad thing is i have hardly any friends who play it and if they do they always have a full...
  10. Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends: Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends for Live multiplayer fun :o ty Soul Born Sin Hosting amazing Maps + Seeds! b16e7dbc-b86f-46d1-b72f-0bd79508b1b1