Looking For New Live Friends

Discus and support Looking For New Live Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I like to play COD: Black Ops. I"m not very good at it, but I'm always looking for someone to play with on Live, so if you're... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AthenicWiticism, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Looking For New Live Friends

Hello everyone!

I like to play COD: Black Ops. I"m not very good at it, but I'm always looking for someone to play with on Live, so if you're interested, just add me as a friend and send me a quick message about what games you play. Looking For New Live Friends :) Gamertag: HollyBlack42. Cheers!

:)

AthenicWiticism, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Im Jelly Man
    Im Jelly Man Guest
    Im Jelly Man, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Im Jelly Man
    Im Jelly Man Guest

I play this game alot.And i can bring some friends to help us out.

Im Jelly Man, Mar 31, 2014
  4. vladspartan Win User

New to Live and looking for friends

i buy another xbox 360 system before long years without

only playing ps3 system

now i have a new xbox 360

and i need new friends

and if someone knows where i find a promotion

(vouchers code) free gold sign .

plz send me a message on xbox live

i dont have money right now because i buy the xbox hahaha

srry but its true i dont have money and like to play online

because the best playing online are make new friends

gamertag:
  5. TheVirus0fLife Win User

You can add me if you want my gamertag is

(the o in the word of is actually a zero)
  6. Rockstar Cake Win User

Hey, KungFuDevil336, sorry I haven't added you yet. Still getting spammed with invites and all that. I'll probably get to it now. Do you have GTA: IV?
  7. Shawn M Tierney Win User

If you have a hard time finding BF3 friends check out my signature - we have a couple dozen including myself, and we have rented a couple of servers so we can boot base campers :)
  8. KungFuDevil336 Win User

Okay, cool. I should be getting it within a week or two when I can spare cash. I'll go ahead and add you!
Thema:

1. Looking For New Live Friends - Similar Threads - Looking Live Friends

2. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  3. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  4. Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.: Please note, that I will not be following this xbox post, so if you comment your gamertag, it will not be seen. Im looking for friends on Xbox Live as I only have 23 people I speak to often...
  5. New to Xbox 360 Live and looking for Minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Xbox 360 Live and looking for Minecraft friends: Hello everyone! As the subject says, I'm new to using Xbox 360 Live, so I'm way behind the curve on getting friends. But, I have played on the console before on my own so I'm not completely...
  6. Looking for xbox live friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for xbox live friends: Hello everyone i just recently bought a xb1 and im looking for friends to play titatnfall COD, Battlefield, and other games with. My gamertag is send me a request if you wanna play any of these...
  7. Hey xbox live I am looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey xbox live I am looking for friends: I don't have a lot of games I have fall out 3 the elder scrolls IV oblivion the elder scrolls v skyrim fallout new vegas they all platinum hits I don't like shooters due fact I suck them I try to...
  8. Looking for Xbox Live friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox Live friends: Hello everyone I'm looking for some friends to add on xbox one! I have destiny bf4 Halo:Mcc titanfall and eventually more games soon. I'm a mature teenage player looking to enjoy playing with new...
  9. New to Xbox Live/Looking for friends......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Xbox Live/Looking for friends......: My 8 year old son who's username is just started playing live on Xbox 360 this week. His favorite game is Minecraft. (He has been playing MineCraft on his Ipad for about a year now.) He is...
  10. Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?: I play Mw3,Black ops,Advance warfare,Destiny, Gta 5,Gears of war 1 2 and 3, halo 4, Red dead redemption ( and undead night mare) bf3,titanfall,far cry 3, aliens vs predator,dead island, forza...