Looking for new members

Discus and support Looking for new members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to play with? Revolution of Gaming is actively looking for new members for Battlefield 4. Just click the link below and join the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DGC LadyTeague, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Looking for new members

Looking for people to play with? Revolution of Gaming is actively looking for new members for Battlefield 4. Just click the link below and join the Revolution! Females and male gamers welcome! Make sure you use your gamertag as your login when you sign up.

Look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield!

http://www.revolutionofgaming.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=14386

:)

DGC LadyTeague, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Looking for new members.

good luck on your recruiting. i've been trying to recruit to. its crazy right now. so many clans recruiting and not alot of people looking. IDK why its like that right now but it is

Upinya Slayin, Feb 22, 2014
  3. nuyork76
    nuyork76 Guest
    Looking for new members.

Looking for 18+ gamers who want to join a family of fun ,enthusiastic, competitive players. We play all types of game but mostly call of duty. Must have a mic and communication is key. If interested message me or hit us up on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Q2OGAMING

nuyork76, Feb 22, 2014
  4. ThatUDLegacy Win User

looking for new members

sorry, i would try it without the name change
  5. ZOOY0RK1988 Win User

looking for new members

Are you still recruiting? Gt is ZOOYORK1988
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Looking for new members.

good luck on your recruiting. i've been trying to recruit to. its crazy right now. so many clans recruiting and not alot of people looking. IDK why its like that right now but it is
  7. I Jonessyy I Win User

Looking for new members.

try sending mass messages out on xbox live via different multiplayer games =]
  8. CC SURFER X Win User

Looking for new members.

Good luck with your hunt. Look us up come COD Ghosts if you want a fun challenging drama free match.
Thema:

Looking for new members

1. Looking for new members - Similar Threads - Looking members

2. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  3. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  4. Team Astra is looking for new members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team Astra is looking for new members!: If anyone is looking for a solid group of people to play Xbox with, check out Team Astra on Xbox. Team Astra is just as the name implies, a team and not a clan or gaming community. we play many...
  5. MPN Gaming is Looking for New Members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MPN Gaming is Looking for New Members!: [img] The Merciless Pros Network is looking for new members to join our Call of Duty WWII Squads. Are you looking to join up with a close-knit team who is competitive, and loves to win? Then...
  6. GTA 5 Roleplay community looking for members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Roleplay community looking for members: What are we? We are a Xbox one roleplay server on grand theft auto that does daily roleplays with around 10+ people per roleplay. we also have a working CAD/MDT [computer aided dispatch/mobile...
  7. Number-1-gamers are looking for members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Number-1-gamers are looking for members: Number-1-Gamers are a Xbox gaming group. Which brings all gaming groups together. We currently have a Forza car club called Team Speed Freaks and a Rockstar Social Club called THE G4NG5T3RS...
  8. SvN Is Looking For Members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SvN Is Looking For Members: Hello there if you’re currently on the lookout for a fun laid back community then check out the video below and come apply to be apart of SvN! We are a mature community seeking 18 and older...
  9. DGS is looking for members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DGS is looking for members!: [img] Looking for people to game with? Well look no further because the DGS clan is looking for new members! DGS is a newly created Xbox One clan that plays a wide variety of games. Although we...
  10. MPN is Looking for New Members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MPN is Looking for New Members!: Looking for a mature gaming community that you can hang out, meet new people, and have a good time with? Then MPN is the place for you! We strive to bring back what gaming communities originally...