Looking for New Minecraft Friends 20+

Discus and support Looking for New Minecraft Friends 20+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My computer recently took a poop on me so I can't play Minecraft PC so I am going to try out the Xbox Version which I have only played for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EveryDayGirl, Jun 5, 2014.

1. EveryDayGirl
    EveryDayGirl Guest

Hello,

My computer recently took a poop on me so I can't play Minecraft PC so I am going to try out the Xbox Version which I have only played for the chievs haha.

If you are looking for someone to play with feel free to add me, for either creative or survivor... doesn't matter.

Please 20+ as I am 26. I am also a mom so there's that too. Haha.

I need something to do while my kid sleeps!

Thanks!

:)

EveryDayGirl, Jun 5, 2014
  2. looking for friends in 30s

hi i am looking for friends 30 old age rang i have minecraft and fable 3 full house poker i don't have alot money games if known a good online game that i pick up $20 that new friends on send live a text

Ninja power on, Jun 5, 2014
  3. CAMERONLUKEY
    CAMERONLUKEY Guest
    Please add me for Minecraft

i'm looking for new friends to play minecraft

camo

CAMERONLUKEY, Jun 5, 2014
  4. CYBERK3Y5
    CYBERK3Y5 Guest

Hey if you want you can add my wife. She's shy but will talk and plays minecraft and lots of other games too. Message me if you are interested.

CYBERK3Y5, Jun 13, 2014
  5. CYBERK3Y5 Win User

Hey if you want you can add my wife. She's shy but will talk and plays minecraft and lots of other games too. Message me if you are interested.
  6. MaxJaddie Win User

7 year old boy looking for Minecraft friends

Dear Friends

Our son wants an Xbox for his August 20 birthday. His primary interest in Xbox is Minecraft.

We won't be up and running until August 20, but my son definitely will be looking for friends then.

Our gamertag is .

— Jaddie (Max's dad)
  7. dementiajoe Win User

Minecraft

KianGaming is new looking for Minecraft friends to game with...please add!
  8. CrazierLemons Win User

I'm looking for players that play all the time with mic 360

I play Minecraft alot and am looking for new friends to play with mic
  9. XxGRINCH0723xX Win User

Looking for people to build and try all sorts of ideas..

Im game 25 male. Looking for new friends to play minecraft and other games
Thema:

1. Looking for New Minecraft Friends 20+ - Similar Threads - Looking Minecraft Friends

2. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  3. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  4. Looking for Minecraft friends for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft friends for my son: Hi! My son is 8 and plays Minecraft on Xbox 360. He really would like some friend around his own age to play with. No mic at this time. GT is . Thanks!! 86ff3d20-aa19-4566-9b90-a66d51d8ab78
  5. Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...: Please send friend request if you play Minecraft. b89536a4-497b-43bc-bce2-d69959377c66
  6. Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!: I am looking for a few female friends to play Minecraft or COD with. Sorry guys, but I have my core group of friends in that area, but it is boring always playing with guys. Feel free to message...
  7. Looking for minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for minecraft friends: I don't have a mic but im willing to Skype or OovoO :D Lets make some killer worlds together! 0f83791d-34ca-475e-8a68-45256bdbc933
  8. looking friends to play minecraft 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking friends to play minecraft 360: Hi i'm looking for friends to play minecraft either join me or i'll join you. Some times my 8 year old daughter is on with me. I play most days/nights i've just started a new world so feel free to...
  9. 8 year old boy looking for minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    8 year old boy looking for minecraft friends: Hey everyone, I have an 8 year old little brother that wants to play minecraft with other kids his age. He doesn't have a mic, but I may get him one in the future. He also plays Lego Batman 2 and...
  10. Looking for friends to play Minecraft With on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play Minecraft With on Xbox one: Looking to play minecraft survival with if your interested send me a message 2340bf4f-cd66-4974-ab02-435a9a25024b