Looking for new people to play with

Discus and support Looking for new people to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for new people to play with. I'll play most anything. Recently I've been playing CoD Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Minecraft, and GTAV. But I'm up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX Condor66 Xx, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for new people to play with

I'm looking for new people to play with. I'll play most anything. Recently I've been playing CoD Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Minecraft, and GTAV. But I'm up for anything.

:)

xX Condor66 Xx, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Looking for new people to play with!!!!

Ill add ya you said a few games i still enjoy playing, hopefully we can get some games in soon man

Proudyy oTRAo, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Looking for (new) people to play with.

I have not played multiplayer for awhile, but I just recently got all the single player DLC and I fell in love with the game all over again. So if you want hit me up whenever. This also goes for anyone else. Oh and my mic broke a few weeks ago and I have
    not got the chance to buy a new one just so you know. I hope its not a problem.

xIRONxxMONKEYx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

JoshuaCooper44, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Inferno20 Win User

Check out RevolutionofGaming.com I joined the BF3 Hellfire Brigade and my friends list went from 40 to 90 people I regularly play with in a matter of days. I don't even really consider it a clan, more of a gaming community of people to play and chat with.
    All skill levels welcome, and we play most games.

More info here:
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/433/t/351223.aspx
  6. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Always looking for people, if you play core add me.
  7. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Looking for new people to play with.

@Pirate yeah I'm pretty sure Black ops 2 will bore me in month, but Halo 4 I'm excited for especially that Master chief is back
  8. PIRATE DUCK Win User

I have little faith in both of those games TBH. BLOPS2 just looks like a cheap copy of GRFS with cod elements.
  9. STALKER2k Win User

Public enemy makes me mellow =)
Thema:

1. Looking for new people to play with - Similar Threads - Looking play

2. I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...

in XboX Insiders
    I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pocketmustard [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  4. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  5. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  6. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  7. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  8. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  9. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  10. Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?: Hi guys, Is it possible to see the time I or my son have spent playing the game? I mean not the whole time, but how long have my son played the game yesterday or the day before yesterday... I...