Looking for new subscribers and friends!

Discus and support Looking for new subscribers and friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently made a new YouTube channel for gaming with a couple of my friends. I am looking for new subscribers, new friends and viewers to help me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIVISON, Feb 13, 2014.

1. NIVISON
    NIVISON Guest

I recently made a new YouTube channel for gaming with a couple of my friends. I am looking for new subscribers, new friends and viewers to help me and give me any advice they have about my videos. I am going to upload clips whenever I can and also
    upload funny clips or fails along the way. If you guys could do me a huge favor and check out my channel I would really appreciate it and any advice would be awesome as well! Thanks for your time!

Youtube Channel: NCW GAMES

:)

NIVISON, Feb 13, 2014
  2. miheatami6
    miheatami6 Guest
    CraveTheGame - Fun and friendly community for like-minded gamers!

HI, Quick question, I am looking for a friend that could provide an invite to be a Preview Subscribers, Can u help? Thanks!

miheatami6, Feb 13, 2014
  3. minecraft youtube

I'm also looking for more subscribers to my channel as well as a youtube partner I have at least 10 subscribers so far. I'm also looking for more friends to play minecraft with and have interesting maps to put on my channel let me know if you possibly want
    to work together or just be friends I'll sub to you if you subscribe to mine. My Youtube channel is if you want to check it out.

RayRayTheHuman, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Im0rtal1 Win User

Anyone else looking for MATURE players? Look here.

I'm a new Gold subscriber, and am looking for mature team members. So feel free to add me.

I have a clear friends list so anyone else feel free to send me a FR.
  5. RayRayTheHuman Win User

minecraft youtube

I'm also looking for more subscribers to my channel as well as a youtube partner I have at least 10 subscribers so far. I'm also looking for more friends to play minecraft with and have interesting maps to put on my channel let me know if you possibly want
    to work together or just be friends I'll sub to you if you subscribe to mine. My Youtube channel is if you want to check it out.
  6. miheatami6 Win User

CraveTheGame - Fun and friendly community for like-minded gamers!

HI, Quick question, I am looking for a friend that could provide an invite to be a Preview Subscribers, Can u help? Thanks!
  7. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live $2 Gold

The discount might be for new Live subscribers only. Look through the info provided on the promotion page.
  8. Seriously Scott Win User

Looking for new friends.

Feel free to throw me an add if you like, play all sorts but mostly Halo 5 and Fallout 4 at the mo ;)
Thema:

1. Looking for new subscribers and friends! - Similar Threads - Looking subscribers friends

2. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  3. Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group: I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on my PC and up until now I've been able to find Call of Duty in the Looking for Group feature. There now just shows about 2 dozen games all of which are not MW and I'm...
  4. Cannot post Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot post Looking for Group: I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post. 48813d9d-5c0f-488d-94f4-057b2532f56d
  5. Please look at messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please look at messages.: So i just got enforcement ban for sending an insult. Normal right? Nope. This guy kept teamkilling everyone and I messaged him and I said "Hey you should stop. You are making the game not fun for...
  6. Looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group: I have no friends online the games i like to play so i have attempted at looking group posts but whenever i ask to join one and enter a message nothing happens or i try to create one and it says...
  7. Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts: On an account that I just created recently I am not able to either create or even get interested in LFGs. I've tried restarting my console, waiting time, trying LFGs on other games and even using...
  8. It looks like a second gamer tag has been associated with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    It looks like a second gamer tag has been associated with my account: The billing email address for my account for Xbox Live Gold is the one I use to login to my Xbox with. However, it looks like a new gamer tag was associated with the Live Gold account. For...
  9. Looking at the achievements tab of the Xbox guide it shows me that there are no...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking at the achievements tab of the Xbox guide it shows me that there are no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????: I got Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2 on my Xbox but why?? i literally didn't do anything wrong and got 14 day suspension. no bad language, no adverts or anything literally...