Looking for new subscribers and friends!

Discus and support Looking for new subscribers and friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently made a new YouTube channel for gaming with a couple of my friends. I am looking for new subscribers, new friends and viewers to help me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIVISON, Feb 13, 2014.

1. NIVISON
    NIVISON Guest

I recently made a new YouTube channel for gaming with a couple of my friends. I am looking for new subscribers, new friends and viewers to help me and give me any advice they have about my videos. I am going to upload clips whenever I can and also
    upload funny clips or fails along the way. If you guys could do me a huge favor and check out my channel I would really appreciate it and any advice would be awesome as well! Thanks for your time!

Youtube Channel: NCW GAMES

:)

NIVISON, Feb 13, 2014
  2. miheatami6
    miheatami6 Guest
    CraveTheGame - Fun and friendly community for like-minded gamers!

HI, Quick question, I am looking for a friend that could provide an invite to be a Preview Subscribers, Can u help? Thanks!

miheatami6, Feb 13, 2014
  3. minecraft youtube

I'm also looking for more subscribers to my channel as well as a youtube partner I have at least 10 subscribers so far. I'm also looking for more friends to play minecraft with and have interesting maps to put on my channel let me know if you possibly want
    to work together or just be friends I'll sub to you if you subscribe to mine. My Youtube channel is if you want to check it out.

RayRayTheHuman, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Im0rtal1 Win User

Anyone else looking for MATURE players? Look here.

I'm a new Gold subscriber, and am looking for mature team members. So feel free to add me.

I have a clear friends list so anyone else feel free to send me a FR.
  5. RayRayTheHuman Win User

minecraft youtube

I'm also looking for more subscribers to my channel as well as a youtube partner I have at least 10 subscribers so far. I'm also looking for more friends to play minecraft with and have interesting maps to put on my channel let me know if you possibly want
    to work together or just be friends I'll sub to you if you subscribe to mine. My Youtube channel is if you want to check it out.
  6. miheatami6 Win User

CraveTheGame - Fun and friendly community for like-minded gamers!

HI, Quick question, I am looking for a friend that could provide an invite to be a Preview Subscribers, Can u help? Thanks!
  7. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live $2 Gold

The discount might be for new Live subscribers only. Look through the info provided on the promotion page.
  8. EmilPolewczyk Win User

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

Hi

I'm also not able to see the discounted price and I think it is because I'm already a subscriber.

So I think this promotion is only for new subscribers
    No, my friend bought Game Pass 3 times and he still can buy it in lower price.

And im not a subscriber BCS I quit subscribing Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Looking for new subscribers and friends! - Similar Threads - Looking subscribers friends

2. Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!: With this release/version, you broke it. For me, this app has one job, looking for groups. There is no other feature in app that is interesting or useful. You have one job - match making - and...
  3. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  4. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  5. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  6. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  8. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  9. Looking for a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a new Controller: The razer wolverine ultimate is a great controller and has chroma built it for custom lights There was also a rare gears of war elite controller that was produced that looks amazing...
  10. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group posts: When i try to create a looking for group post a message pops up that says, "there was a problem posting your looking for group." Please help! 85fce88e-ade8-47b3-8229-8a020a477739