Looking for older people in my age range to play with

Discus and support Looking for older people in my age range to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm 40, and would enjoy playing on 360 and xbox 1 with other players in my age range. Send me your gamer tag and lets start playing. My tag is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dm the ghoster, May 7, 2015.

1. Looking for older people in my age range to play with

I'm 40, and would enjoy playing on 360 and xbox 1 with other players in my age range. Send me your gamer tag and lets start playing. My tag is dmghost1.

:)

dm the ghoster, May 7, 2015
  2. MINECRAFT NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

looking for people to play minecraft with. I am 22 would like to play with people in that age range. Add me

LILKIBBLESNBITS, May 7, 2015
  3. minecraft buddies

Hello i am looking for some people to play minecrat with my GT is HeadedTax0 you may have also seen my other fourm for a bo2 clan if you didnt im 12 and i wanna play with people around my age older is fine though

Da crazy Creepr, May 7, 2015
  4. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest

Hey ghoster I am 43 years old and love gaming on my free time it's nice to game with others that's in the same age group.I belong to a group called OaD it's a group for gamers 30 and over of age real laid back.stop buy and check us out it's www.oadgaming.com
    Thank's

Up1nSpace, May 10, 2015
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Hey ghoster I am 43 years old and love gaming on my free time it's nice to game with others that's in the same age group.I belong to a group called OaD it's a group for gamers 30 and over of age real laid back.stop buy and check us out it's www.oadgaming.com
    Thank's
  6. ShadowSeeker104 Win User

Add me to play

Looking for people to play Minecraft with. I'm 17 and would like to play with people at the age of 14 or older. Like to play in Survival mode and a little of Creative. Add me: and please have a mic
  7. cruscifixio Win User

OlderAndDeadlier 30+ Xbox Clan

Hi, Im 37 work 3rd shift plays casually looking for a group in my age range.
  8. x Loyal Lion x Win User

MINECRAFT NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

Hey I am 25/female looking for people who like to build in creative mode. Preferribly in my age range!

My gamer tag -

Add me if youre interested!!
  9. ShortyBonkz Win User

Why You Should Join LHR Gaming

What is the age range for this community? Just curious... I'm 32 so I prefer a group with older members.
Thema:

1. Looking for older people in my age range to play with - Similar Threads - Looking older age

2. older gamer looking for Destiny clan group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    older gamer looking for Destiny clan group: Older gamer looking for laid back clan of older gamers. trying to get ready for Destiny 2 and get to know new clan mates before destiny 2 is released. thanks 08852748-3638-4131-9c08-0016f039621a
  3. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  4. Older Adult Looking for a group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older Adult Looking for a group: I'm an older adult looking for a group of fellow adults to game with. I currently play Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, GTA V, and Infinite Warfare for online multiplayer games. I am really tired of...
  5. Looking for competitive Cod players. Must be 18yrs or older.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Cod players. Must be 18yrs or older.: Hi my name is Jon and I'm looking to either join a community or looking to create a team that plays Call of Duty competitively. Now since MLG doesn't focus on xbox anymore, I still want to create...
  6. Older adult looking for a casual clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older adult looking for a casual clan: I am an older adult that is looking to join a friendly casual clan. Currently I am playing BO3, AW, among other games on ps4. I also play Forza 6, Halo 5 and PvZ GW2 on XBox One. I am not the...
  7. Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one: I am going through a battlefield four kick aTM. Looking for laid back players who want to own the skies with me. I also play their games also from witcher to Need for speed. If looking for a cool...
  8. Looking for older gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for older gamers: Hey, firstly thanks for taking the time to read my post. My GT is and I live in the UK. I'm in my late 30's and I'm looking for older gamers who like me is a parent and cant game all day...
  9. are you looking for an older group to game with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    are you looking for an older group to game with?: If so then RGC (Real Gaming Cartel) may be what you are after. This site was originally created and launched on 31st August 2011 as a means to explore and get involved in fun competitive gaming...
  10. looking for older gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for older gamers: I'm a older gamer looking for older player to game with 4aaad385-71f2-46a7-983c-af338287f2bc