Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...

Discus and support Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pretty much play alot of games such as naruto and GTA V and battlefield hardline and the older titles of battlefield i have a habit of collecting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XII W4RP4TH IIX, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...

I pretty much play alot of games such as naruto and GTA V and battlefield hardline and the older titles of battlefield i have a habit of collecting achievements and playing multiplayer games with people im up for anything dont care about age or whatever
    just add me up if interested im an 18 year old male gamer.

:)

XII W4RP4TH IIX, Apr 25, 2015
  2. B MiLLa
    B MiLLa Guest
    Looking for mature gamers to pub-stomp with

Anyone Looking for new people to play Xbox one, Looking for mature gamers to pub stomp in shooters and other games, I achievement hunt, play all games, just looking for a new group of fellas to play with. GT:

B MiLLa, Apr 25, 2015
  3. B MiLLa
    B MiLLa Guest
    Thanks a lot Microsoft.. we demand a trade- in program to upgrade our consoles!

Anyone Looking for new people to play Xbox one, Looking for mature gamers to pub stomp in shooters and other games, I achievement hunt, play all games, just looking for a new group of fellas to play with. GT:

B MiLLa, Apr 25, 2015
  4. TW1STED PH4NT0M Win User

Gaming!

If you like to play with any body why are you look for a specific age group? Definition of any body i.e.( race, gender, and age are none specific.)
  5. max10m Win User

Multiplayer split screen games

She isn't big on the shooters, looking for games with different classes and races to pick from. I will look up advanced fighter, not sure what that is. Thanks for all the ideas so far
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

Dawnguard DLC Additions! (MEGA SPOILERS!)

No, only looks. Not gender or race.
  7. Z4ZonE Win User

I think this Game is no good

I play forza horizon and street fighter, but im not out there racing and fighting people
  8. HyperHunter3606 Win User

OBEY Clan Recruitment

We are also looking for some squad leaders as well. OBEY accepts all ages,races,and genders.
Thema:

Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...

1. Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ... - Similar Threads - Looking gender race

2. Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts: so i have said im interested to multiple posts other creat while looking for group, but im not getting the notification that ive been confirmed until the post is closed later. it only happens...
  3. Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Group: Hello Community I have a problem with LFG everytime I try to accept, join or create a LFG post it does nothing. I have tried resetting my console soft reset and hard. Yet it still hasnt worked...
  4. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  5. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  6. Can't post Looking for Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post Looking for Groups: [img] Looking for group posts keep getting blocked as they contain 'inappropriate content'. What about this is inappropriate? As I have changed every tag/comment and it is still blocked....
  7. Looks like One Guide is Broken Again

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like One Guide is Broken Again: The One Guide is once again not retaining settings, looks like the same thing as last time, where it constantly erases the settings Yes i have reported this on my console submitted by...
  8. Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking to Merge Microsoft accounts: Hello wonderful community! I have two Microsoft accounts. One that I use currently for billing information and that contains all of my office products, and another, older account attached to a...
  9. Error with looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with looking for group post: Every time I look for a group it says “There was a problem posting your looking for Group” Its been like this for 3 years. And I already hard reset my xbox and it still didn’t work...
  10. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...